Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 08-04-2009, 04:01 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
Metal Metal Metal, and screamo!!

Alesana
A Day To Remeber
As I Lay Dying
Fei Comodo
Devil Solid His Soul
Carved From Violence
Cinders Fall
Romeo Must Die

They are just a few!!!!

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 08-04-2009, 06:13 PM

as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216
The Wildhearts

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you...The Wildhearts

Old 08-04-2009, 06:14 PM

as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216
Old 09-04-2009, 06:11 AM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
some classic White Zombie

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-04-2009, 01:56 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo
Metal is not really my bag, but a guy who sits opposite me at work in is a thrash band called Damnas. he is often doing gigs.

he said check them out

Metal fans, as mentioned earlier in the thread, free show in Camden with mucho cheapness booze
Attached Images
File Type: bmp damnas.bmp (1.36 MB, 9 views)

Last edited by humpo; 17-04-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:37 PM

colin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcolin88 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Love it.

If we're counting metalcore as a genre then is anyone into Converge? Their vocals may be ridiculous, but musically they're amazing.

I love Tool, Deftones, Metallica and Rage Against The Machine. I don't mind bands like Korn, Slipknot and Machine Head as well.
Old 17-04-2009, 09:38 PM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jesus, this Music Forum is murder... I'm now posting on the reggae, punk, northern soul, country and now metal threads. That's the trouble with liking absolutely everything.

A bit like country, I have to tread carefully with metal, but there's some brilliant heavy rock around, although for me it tends to be of the old school Black Sabbath variety and even Iron Maiden (when they're not teetering over the juvenile cliff) rather than the modern brigade.

Anyway, my contribution is the thoroughly jaw dropping Wrathchild with Stakk Attakk. I absolutely love this but I can't tell you whether it's because it's a metal masterpiece or the most ludicrous thing I've ever seen.

There... is that not quite magnificent? And what a guitarist to get that kind of sound out of a cardboard guitar with no pick-ups!

Last edited by Tony; 17-04-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 09:57 PM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Here is my son (in green on bass) band in Horsham.

They are all 15/16 so not too bad.
Old 17-04-2009, 10:13 PM
It's been emotional.

Bartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John Terry
I just wanted to let all you metalheads know that barely a moment in my short, sweet life goes by without wishing for your extinction.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:55 AM

Stonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best music ever!
I will be off to Wembley June 26th, AC/DC!!!
Old 18-04-2009, 09:47 AM

yorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
oh yes im a metalhead. grew up with it, got into it in 82/83 with iron maiden saxon ozzy then found thrash in 85\86 master of puppets by metallica is still my favorat album ever!! ever since then im a thrasher (now 40 this year) at one point i was in a metal band (late 80's early 90's) infact im on the thanks list of a few thrash metal bands album notes!!!!!

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 18-04-2009, 09:55 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Old 18-04-2009, 09:57 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Old 18-04-2009, 09:57 AM
You fill me with inertia

Classic Metal
Old 18-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages

Last edited by Mong!; 20-04-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 20-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Sonisphere 31/07/10

Old 20-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Till Lindeman

Sonisphere 31/07/10

Old 20-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Till Lindeman

mmm...metal
Sonisphere 31/07/10

Old 20-04-2009, 11:18 PM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Massive metalhead here, although I prefer the Scandinavian underground stuff to the mainstream.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Till Lindeman

Need to bump this up a bit!

Sonisphere 31/07/10