Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 23-10-2009, 11:58 AM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
Check out We Are The Ocean - if you like Alexisonfire you should like these guys....also check out Fei Comodo......and I Set My Friends On Fire......oh yea and Cinders Fall

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 23-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
Check out We Are The Ocean - if you like Alexisonfire you should like these guys....also check out Fei Comodo......and I Set My Friends On Fire......oh yea and Cinders Fall
ISMFOF are sweet. Going to see DevilDriver, Suicide Silence, and Behemoth today
Old 23-10-2009, 07:59 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
nice....

BBS Honours
Old 24-10-2009, 02:57 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Funnily enough I've got into a load of the bands you said I should check out, thanks mate! We Are The Ocean, Bring Me The Horizon and Glamour Of The Kill are awesome
EDIT: I forgot about Alesana and The Devil Wears Prada and As I Lay Dying. Oh yeah and you might want to check out Attack Attack!. They use synths and Auto tune but are quite good and scream a lot. They aren't to everyone's taste though.

Last edited by danpalace07; 24-10-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 30-10-2009, 09:20 AM
I am The HULK

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07
Funnily enough I've got into a load of the bands you said I should check out, thanks mate! We Are The Ocean, Bring Me The Horizon and Glamour Of The Kill are awesome
EDIT: I forgot about Alesana and The Devil Wears Prada and As I Lay Dying. Oh yeah and you might want to check out Attack Attack!. They use synths and Auto tune but are quite good and scream a lot. They aren't to everyone's taste though.
Attack Attack are awesome.....

I am going to see We Are The Ocean at the end of November.

BMTH - Would love to see them (they are only from Bristol)

Glamour Of The Kill - Are playing near me (Colchester) in march next year.

Make sure you check out Alesana, DWP and As I Lay Dying.

More bands to check out: -

Alexisonfire
The Amity Affliction
The Blackout
Darkest Hour
Escape The Fate
Forever Never
Greeley Estates
Hollywood Undead
HED PE
Ill Nino
Love That Kills
A Skylit Drive
Tonight Is Glory

BBS Honours

Last edited by Bellyman; 30-10-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 30-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Attack Attack are awesome.....

I am going to see We Are The Ocean at the end of November.

BMTH - Would love to see them (they are only from Bristol)

Glamour Of The Kill - Are playing near me (Colchester) in march next year.

Make sure you check out Alesana, DWP and As I Lay Dying.

More bands to check out: -

Alexisonfire
The Amity Affliction
The Blackout
Darkest Hour
Escape The Fate
Forever Never
Greeley Estates
Hollywood Undead
HED PE
Ill Nino
Love That Kills
A Skylit Drive
Tonight Is Glory
You've got sick taste, Ill nino are epic.
Also try Element Eighty, very unkown but amazing;
All THat Remains
Atreyu
Behemoth (sick)
DevilDriver
Dimmu Borgir
Dream Theater
Drowning Pool
In Flames
Lamb of God (ofc)
Megadeth
Roadrunner Utd (entire album is unbelievably good)
Sepultura
Suicide Silence (Think you'll love these if you like BMTH)
Old 30-10-2009, 03:56 PM
I am The HULK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy
You've got sick taste, Ill nino are epic.

All THat Remains - AWESOME
Atreyu - AWESOME
Behemoth (sick) - Will take a listen
DevilDriver - They are good
Dimmu Borgir - Not a big fan
Dream Theater - They are ok
Drowning Pool - AWESOME
In Flames - Not a big fan
Lamb of God (ofc) - Not a big fan
Megadeth - Don't really like them
Roadrunner Utd (entire album is unbelievably good) - Is this the mixed up band?
Sepultura - They are ok (roots bloody roots is awesome)
Suicide Silence (Think you'll love these if you like BMTH) - will give them a listen

see above

BBS Honours
Old 01-11-2009, 03:07 AM

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Alexisonfire Good band, new album is good
The Amity Affliction Will listen to them
The Blackout They're OK I guess
Darkest Hour Will listen to them
Escape The Fate Like these, my friend loves them
Forever Never Will listen to them
Greeley Estates I've heard of them, need to listen to them
Hollywood Undead Shit version of Slipknot and they have shit masks. Young is good though
HED PE Will listen to them
Ill Nino Heard of them, will listen to them more
Love That Kills Will listen to them
A Skylit Drive I think I've heard them, will listen to them
Tonight Is Glory Will listen to them
Old 01-11-2009, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy
Element Eighty Like them a lot after a quick listen
All THat Remains Good band
Atreyu Awesome!!!
Behemoth (sick) One of my bands to get round to listening to
DevilDriver Good, need to listen to more of them. They were epic at Download from what I've seen with the massive circle pits
Dimmu Borgir See Behemoth
Dream Theater Will listen to them
Drowning Pool Will listen to them
In Flames Heard some of them, need to hear more
Lamb of God (ofc) See In Flames
Megadeth Good but I prefer Metallica and Slayer. Tout le Monde is awesome though
Roadrunner Utd (entire album is unbelievably good) Best idea buy Roadrunner since sliced bread. Awesome label.
Sepultura Will listen to them
Suicide Silence I love BMTH so I want to get into them

Last edited by danpalace07; 30-12-2009 at 04:17 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:21 AM
I am The HULK

Suggest some bands!

BBS Honours
Old 03-11-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Suggest some bands!
Ok then I'm trying to think of some. Quite a few of the bands you have said were what I would have said. Erm, you might like these:
Asking Alexandria
Attack! Attack! (the Welsh one not the American crabcore one)
Bleed From Within
Blessed By A Broken Heart
Blessthefall
Burden Of A Day (have you said them?)
Disco Ensemble
Drop Dead, Gorgeous
Enter Shikari
Greeley Estates
Hopes Die Last
In Case Of Fire
In This Moment
Machine Head
LoveHateHero
Mastodon
Of Mice And Men
One Morning Left
Pantera
Parkway Drive
Roadrunner United (I know it's already been said)
Senses Fail
Silverstein
The Word Alive
We Came As Romans
Yellowcard

Last edited by danpalace07; 30-12-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:19 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Suggest some bands!
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Will Haven
Baroness
Russian Circles
5ive
ISIS
Genghis Tron
Rolo Tomassi
Mastodon
Botch
Eden Maine

If you don't have these bands in your life, then you don't deserve to be in this thread. I know 'metal' is a pretty broad term, but sheeeeeeeit, there are some pretty damn awful bands mentioned up there!

Last edited by PauLo; 10-11-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 23-11-2009, 02:43 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Will Haven
Baroness
Russian Circles
5ive
ISIS
Genghis Tron
Rolo Tomassi
Mastodon
Botch
Eden Maine

If you don't have these bands in your life, then you don't deserve to be in this thread. I know 'metal' is a pretty broad term, but sheeeeeeeit, there are some pretty damn awful bands mentioned up there!
Too true.

God i miss Eden Maine. I'll add...

Beecher
Doomriders
Down

XBox Live Gamertag - RuptureRapture
twitter - @rupturerapture
last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 23-11-2009, 02:46 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Ok, this is most relevant thread i could find, bit of a plug so apologies...

My band By Definition have just uploaded the lead track off our debut EP 'Eyes on Wires'.

It's called 'To The Bone' and can be heard at -

To view the link you have to Register or Login

We're Stoner-Metal, think Clutch, Down, BLS but with a British twist..

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 23-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray
Good track, catchy chorus. I like it!
Old 23-11-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba
Good track, catchy chorus. I like it!
ah cheers for having a listen dude. we're gonna be sorting out a free download thing with that and another track in a couple of weeks so i'll let you know.

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 24-11-2009, 11:27 AM
I am The HULK

The Dillinger Escape Plan = shit!

I hate this band!

I saw them at Reading Fest 2002 and they were SH!T...to make matters worse the leader single shat in a plastic bag and threw it in to the crowd!! what a dick!

BBS Honours
Old 24-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Eden Maine...they were immense.

The Hunter and the hunted.....

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984

Last edited by deftones_eagle; 24-11-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 25-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray

Old 25-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Around the Fur