Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 01-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 01-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Fistayasista

PhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
haven't listened to this in years... tune...

used to love this one too...

Last edited by PhyshtaMagishta; 01-12-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong!

Was listening to this album the other day. Lotion is a quality song, as is Be quiet and drive..... and Around the Fur..... and My Own Summer.... **** it the whole album is amazing!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray
Christmas meets metal...... sort of.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:27 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
I've just found an amazing metal band called Divine Heresy. Listen to my favourite song by them here To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-12-2009, 04:31 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupture
Ok, this is most relevant thread i could find, bit of a plug so apologies...

My band By Definition have just uploaded the lead track off our debut EP 'Eyes on Wires'.

It's called 'To The Bone' and can be heard at -

To view the link you have to Register or Login

We're Stoner-Metal, think Clutch, Down, BLS but with a British twist..
You're onto a winner there. What a fantastic song. I thought it is a very good, well played, catchy and immense song. I hope you make it big if you promote yourself well enough. If I was in a band like yours I would try to get an interview with Metal Hammer (the exposure would be huge for you in the UK metal scene) and look for a record deal when you have the EP out. I can't wait for it to come out after hearing that song.

Last edited by danpalace07; 30-12-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:27 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
The Dillinger Escape Plan = shit!

I hate this band!

I saw them at Reading Fest 2002 and they were SH!T...to make matters worse the leader single shat in a plastic bag and threw it in to the crowd!! what a dick!
I was there that day. And I must say, a damn fine statement was made too. The statement being that the sh*t he took on stage represented the rest of the bill. And he was right too.

Technically brilliant and completely hypnotic, there isn't another band on this planet who come close.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:23 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
I'm enjoying the new barroness album "blue".Quite eclectic and experimental,but without losing any of its power.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:35 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by as216
Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you...The Wildhearts

The Wildhearts are awesome. Best live band ever.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:17 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
Quote:
Ok, this is most relevant thread i could find, bit of a plug so apologies...

My band By Definition have just uploaded the lead track off our debut EP 'Eyes on Wires'.

It's called 'To The Bone' and can be heard at -

We're Stoner-Metal, think Clutch, Down, BLS but with a British twist..

I haven't had a listen yet....but I will.

Some advice...

Get out there and play anywhere you can....There are some venues in Essex (near me) that would be perfect....

try getting gigs at:-
To view the link you have to Register or Login - Colchester Venue - have got Glamour of the Kill playing here next year!

There is a massive metal following in Colchester!!!

Other venue (not in essex)
To view the link you have to Register or Login - Tunbridge Wells Venue

On another note.....

Saw We Are The Ocean on 29th November - They were amazing!!!!
If you see they are playing near you make sure you go!!

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 09-12-2009, 04:54 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
I haven't had a listen yet....but I will.

Some advice...

Get out there and play anywhere you can....There are some venues in Essex (near me) that would be perfect....

try getting gigs at:-
To view the link you have to Register or Login - Colchester Venue - have got Glamour of the Kill playing here next year!

There is a massive metal following in Colchester!!!

Other venue (not in essex)
To view the link you have to Register or Login - Tunbridge Wells Venue

On another note.....

Saw We Are The Ocean on 29th November - They were amazing!!!!
If you see they are playing near you make sure you go!!

Wow thanks guys... We've just put 'To The Bone' and another track up for free download here - To view the link you have to Register or Login (need to sign up but takes 2mins).

yeah we're looking at getting out and playing as many shows as we can in the new year and trying to sort out reviews etc for Feb as well.

Obviously would be grateful if you could spread the word to anyone you think would be interested!

XBox Live Gamertag - RuptureRapture
twitter - @rupturerapture
last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 09-12-2009, 04:59 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo
I was there that day. And I must say, a damn fine statement was made too. The statement being that the sh*t he took on stage represented the rest of the bill. And he was right too.

Technically brilliant and completely hypnotic, there isn't another band on this planet who come close.
have you seen this?

sounds like 'sunshine the werewolf' in places (not a bad thing).

gah can't wait for the new album.

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 09-12-2009, 06:26 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
Rupture try getting a gig at the Twist and i will sure help advertise etc

BBS Honours
Old 11-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba
Was listening to this album the other day. Lotion is a quality song, as is Be quiet and drive..... and Around the Fur..... and My Own Summer.... **** it the whole album is amazing!
It's by far their best album. Aged really well too
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 01-01-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07
You're onto a winner there. What a fantastic song. I thought it is a very good, well played, catchy and immense song. I hope you make it big if you promote yourself well enough. If I was in a band like yours I would try to get an interview with Metal Hammer (the exposure would be huge for you in the UK metal scene) and look for a record deal when you have the EP out. I can't wait for it to come out after hearing that song.
just put a video together with some footage of the recording and clips of the new tracks -

oh and we have a facebook page here - To view the link you have to Register or Login

apologies, plug over

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 05-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Around the Fur

Not sure if hed PE come under metal, but i love this song....

Old 11-01-2010, 03:59 PM
I am The HULK

Can't see that vid here at work, but Hed PE song - Blackout is amazing!!

BBS Honours
Old 11-01-2010, 04:14 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
have you seen this?

sounds like 'sunshine the werewolf' in places (not a bad thing).

gah can't wait for the new album.
Gah, how did I miss this!? Must listen when I get home...
Old 11-01-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo
Gah, how did I miss this!? Must listen when I get home...
It's made it to radio - To view the link you have to Register or Login

think it's released through itunes in a couple of weeks.

can't wait for the new album.

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 17-01-2010, 01:42 AM
I am The HULK

new and upcoming band from states - Batten Your Heart Down To view the link you have to Register or Login

BBS Honours