Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Just ordered my tickets for the Fish Convention
Old 06-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
cool, is that the lemington spa one?

Last edited by Shipsisourking; 06-05-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking
cool, is that the lemington spa one?
Friday night, Saturday and Sunday, Three days and nights on the lash
Old 07-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Palace/Panionios

SUMMERSEND 2009!

Friday, Steve Hackett Headline.

Saturday, PALLAS Headline,

Sunday, PENDRAGON Headline

I shall be there
Old 09-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Palace/Panionios

Great night tonight at the Peel, around 200 there to see Threshold, Next gig is on the 30th May, MAGENTA
Old 09-05-2009, 11:38 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfaction
There was me thinking MUSE might count I've not heard of any of the bands in here, and I suppose you'll tell me I'm not allowed Jethro Tull either!

Noooooo thats FOLK Prog. Rock.

So is there anyone vaguely proggy and teenie weenie bit mainstream these days?
Old 10-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc
There was me thinking MUSE might count I've not heard of any of the bands in here, and I suppose you'll tell me I'm not allowed Jethro Tull either!

Noooooo thats FOLK Prog. Rock.

So is there anyone vaguely proggy and teenie weenie bit mainstream these days?
Loy of Proggy people like Muse and Radiohead and bands like that
Old 10-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Palace/Panionios

Old 10-05-2009, 11:11 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfaction
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
Loy of Proggy people like Muse and Radiohead and bands like that
Close as I could hope for then Carry on.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc
Close as I could hope for then Carry on.

Pure Reason Revolution, Narration, and The Pineapple Thief are Three bands i like that are new and fresh.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Palace/Panionios

MANNING at the PEEL Saturday June 6th

MANNING at the PEEL, London

The full 8 piece line-up will be making its London debut on Sat 6th june

The special guests for the evening will be the Fry Brothers (Chris/Dan from
Magenta)

Please make this a great night and come down to say "Hi!" to the band

The recent CRS date was so well received we just cannot wait to get on to the
stage again

The set list covers nearly all of the 10 Manning albums with emphasis on the new
and critically acclaimed "NUMBER TEN"

I do hope you can make it a date
See you there
Guy

Doors 7.30pm
Tickets on sale now
Old 13-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Palace/Panionios

Old 13-05-2009, 06:59 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I shall be buying my copy. Comes out next week doesn't it?
Not sure Muse counts as prog myself, but maybe that's being picky!
Old 18-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Palace/Panionios

Seven of us sharing a lodge for this

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-05-2009, 09:02 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc
Not sure Muse counts as prog myself, but maybe that's being picky!
Or Radiohead, for that matter
Old 18-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock
Or Radiohead, for that matter
I would say Radiohead are very much Prog

NP IQ- Frequency (Excellent)
Old 21-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Palace/Panionios

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Palace/Panionios

Ordered from here : Classic Rock Prog Magazine.

To view the link you have to Register or Login ... @312595178

8.99 inc shipping. Saves me having to take a half day off work to go and hunt for it..!!!
Old 22-05-2009, 07:29 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
Ordered from here : Classic Rock Prog Magazine.

To view the link you have to Register or Login ... @312595178

8.99 inc shipping. Saves me having to take a half day off work to go and hunt for it..!!!
WHSmiths in Croydon always have it. Got mine on wednesday
Old 24-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Palace/Panionios

Don't forget