Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
I have a Huawei phone. What should I do to get a diary installed on it please ?
Just download the Google calendar if you don't have it already

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 30-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I was talking to the head of privacy at one of the largest mobile phone manufacturers in the world a couple of weeks ago. After that conversation I am not convinced I would download a google anything.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 30-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks Stinky. Have one of those already.
Care to expand Adlerhorst ?
Old 30-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
There’s little I can say on a public forum but I moved all my embedded search engines to DuckDuckGo afterwards.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:35 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thinking about the oneplus 5.

Any tips on where to buy?
Old 04-11-2017, 07:01 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ooh just read about Honor 9. Any BBS reviews on that would be great.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:23 PM

And Doogee Mix! Wow. Proper cheap.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:16 AM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Ooh just read about Honor 9. Any BBS reviews on that would be great.
I like mine a lot

Old 05-11-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I like mine a lot
Where did you get yours?

And how much if you dont mind me asking.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Where did you get yours?

And how much if you dont mind me asking.
I got it on a free upgrade with Three

Old 05-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought an Honor 9 last week. I'm seriously impressed. For £380 it's a great phone. Looks good, very fast and great camera. The fingerprint scanner is also very nice. Unlocks the phone instantly.

I had had a rush of blood to the head and pre-ordered a Pixel 2 XL. The longer I waited the more I realised that £800 for a phone was crazy so I cancelled.

The Honor 9 gets great reviews and I'm glad I bought it. Like Stinky I installed Nova launcher and it looks good.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite View Post
I bought an Honor 9 last week. I'm seriously impressed. For £380 it's a great phone. Looks good, very fast and great camera. The fingerprint scanner is also very nice. Unlocks the phone instantly.

I had had a rush of blood to the head and pre-ordered a Pixel 2 XL. The longer I waited the more I realised that £800 for a phone was crazy so I cancelled.

The Honor 9 gets great reviews and I'm glad I bought it. Like Stinky I installed Nova launcher and it looks good.
Where did you buy it mate?
Old 05-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought it from clove.co.uk. I can't recommend them though as they messed be about with the delivery. Amazon sell them for the same price.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Happy Felix Day!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-11-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite View Post

Find yours slippery? I got myself a cheap case as the glass back felt very dangerous! Works a treat and whilst it hides the back it doesn't take away from the looks too much.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Born in South London

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Find yours slippery? I got myself a cheap case as the glass back felt very dangerous! Works a treat and whilst it hides the back it doesn't take away from the looks too much.
I'm a serial phone dropper so I always get a case. The reflecting back didn't really appeal to me so I don't mind covering it up.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My dad has a Sony experia

I am trying to add the BT sports app on it so he can use my account to watch the ashes.

However, get a warning sign saying BT app not available in this region. Strange, as he is in caterham.

Anyway I check and change the region on the phone pls?

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 12-11-2017, 04:16 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post

I am trying to add the BT sports app on it so he can use my account to watch the ashes.

However, get a warning sign saying BT app not available in this region. Strange, as he is in caterham.

You don't have a VPN set up either on the phone or in your house at all, do you?

And has he given the app location permissions?
Old 14-11-2017, 11:07 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Well I've had the Xperia XZ1 compact for about two weeks now and love it. A step up in power from the Z5 compact which I also loved.

Bloody thing is usb c though. I know it's the future but I only have the cable that came with it to chargeable can't find them out here to buy. Have an extra, a few adaptors and a car charger on order but they'll take some time getting here.

Interesting to me at least, the regular usb socket in the car doesn't have enough umpf to charge it. That said when I use the wall charger it hits 80% in no time at all.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thinking about the oneplus 5.

Any tips on where to buy?
I bought mine directly from OnePlus, but the OnePlus 5T is coming out soon so depending on how much you value smaller bezels and a slightly better screen you might want to wait if you're going for this phone. I love my OP5 though.

Have a look on Hotukdeals, they usually have good tips on where to buy phones/the best deals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post

I have a similar problem in the same area with my OP5, it tells me whenever I go on the BBC to watch videos that they aren't available in my location. Same when I use 4G elsewhere though.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

Last edited by Woosie; 14-11-2017 at 11:32 PM.