Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 12:21 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Morgan Freeman apologises after sex harassment claims

Morgan Freeman...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Yesterday, 02:27 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Thread created from moved post.
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
From reading this man's alleged offences......I will have to remember to avert my gaze whenever I approach a woman who is remotely attractive.....oops how would I know though if ivavert my gaze....duh....Lord help me if I touch a woman. This whole thing is getting out of control. You can't seemingly compliment a woman look at one or even it seems try to chat one up. I am sure some couples have got together after the man has persistently approached the girl....which is harrassment?
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
From reading this man's alleged offences......I will have to remember to avert my gaze whenever I approach a woman who is remotely attractive.....oops how would I know though if ivavert my gaze....duh....Lord help me if I touch a woman. This whole thing is getting out of control. You can't seemingly compliment a woman look at one or even it seems try to chat one up. I am sure some couples have got together after the man has persistently approached the girl....which is harrassment?

He tried to lift a girls skirt up.
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
She said the 80-year-old touched her repeatedly, tried to lift her skirt and asked if she was wearing underwear.

Hmmm....
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh dear
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
How else is a bloke supposed to a girls attention? Gawn mad it has. They'll be saying we shouldn't give a nice looking bum on a woman a little squeeze soon.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seriously?
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Seriously?
Yes seriously. The lifting of the skirt is the one thing that I would consider out of order. Do we know where this woman was touched? Breasts bum or arms? Looking at a woman's breasts is unacceptable? I do not think women should be treated as meat...but I find some of these accusations publicity seeking nonsense.. Saying to a pregnant woman she looks ripe? Is that a colloquial saying for something disgusting? Oh and if these women were so offended why didn't they say something at the time? I hope none of you have stared at a woman's breasts...you'll be facing a law suit. Amazing how many of you are on your high horses. about this. It is farcical.
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Hang the pervert. Castrate him......or slap his face and report him at the time...

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; Yesterday at 09:39 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
If your behaviour makes another person feel uncomfortable, you probably shouldn't do it and you probably should take that on board....isn't that just basic social skills?
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Every once in a while you write something that's actually worth reading...
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes seriously. The lifting of the skirt is the one thing that I would consider out of order.
So why did you bother to write the rest of that drivel?

You agree his behaviour was out of order.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
orvsosp his face
Thatís just wrong, sicko.
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Is that about when he shagged that 19 year old first timer in jail and made him his bitch?
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Morgan Freeman apologises after sex harassment claims

Quote:
Yes seriously. The lifting of the skirt is the one thing that I would consider out of order. Do we know where this woman was touched? Breasts bum or arms? Looking at a woman's breasts is unacceptable? I do not think women should be treated as meat...but I find some of these accusations publicity seeking nonsense.. Saying to a pregnant woman she looks ripe? Is that a colloquial saying for something disgusting? Oh and if these women were so offended why didn't they say something at the time? I hope none of you have stared at a woman's breasts...you'll be facing a law suit. Amazing how many of you are on your high horses. about this. It is farcical.

Jesus Christ. Look, itís very, VERY simple. If a woman finds something uncomfortable, YOU DONíT DO IT. It doesnít matter one iota how it makes YOU feel.

Why didnít women say anything? Probably because they deal with it every day. And when they do, they get shit from the men doing it. Look up Everyday Sexism on Twitter or read the book to learn a little bit about how men make women uncomfortable on a daily basis.

Itís not farcical. Itís basic decency.

Last edited by PauLo; Yesterday at 09:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Jesus Christ. Look, it’s very, VERY simple. If a woman finds something uncomfortable, YOU DON’T DO IT. It doesn’t matter one iota how it makes YOU feel.

Why didn’t women say anything? Probably because they deal with it every day. Look up Everyday Sexism on Twitter or read the book to learn a little bit about how men make women uncomfortable on a daily basis.

It’s not farcical. It’s basic decency.
I agree with you 100%. However, everyday decent males can be indecent when a bit drunk and do something which makes a lady feel a bit uncomfortable. An apology the next day should be the right way to go for both sides if the incident was no worse than say 'the lifting of a skirt'. Worse than that? They deserve everything coming to them.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I'd lock him up and throw away the key just for starring in the most overrated film ever.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'd lock him up and throw away the key just for starring in the most overrated film ever.
You saw Driving Miss Daisy? Poof.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
You saw Driving Miss Daisy? Poof.

And I cried at the end.