Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 25-07-2009, 03:47 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Old Skool Hip Hop

Bring it on people.

Show me what you got.
Old 25-07-2009, 03:50 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Let's start with a funny one.

Old 25-07-2009, 03:52 AM

Old 25-07-2009, 03:53 AM

Make the thread how you want it.

The last one was a live performance for instance.
Old 25-07-2009, 03:56 AM

De La Soul - Me, Myself and I.

Let's make this the best font on the net for this.

If you don't like this shite, get lost loser.
Old 25-07-2009, 03:59 AM

And this is one of my favs.

Old 25-07-2009, 04:07 AM

What it says on the tin.

Last edited by PeterH; 25-07-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 25-07-2009, 04:10 AM

Bust a Move

Last edited by PeterH; 25-07-2009 at 04:15 AM.
Old 25-07-2009, 04:14 AM

You know it.

Tone Loce - Wild Thing
Old 25-07-2009, 04:18 AM

Old 25-07-2009, 04:26 AM

And for those that want to see Everyday People Live.
Old 25-07-2009, 04:30 AM

A British soul sister doing a great cover.
Old 25-07-2009, 10:06 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Old 25-07-2009, 10:59 AM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stetsasonic - Talkin all that jazz
Old 25-07-2009, 11:21 AM
WZ16

Sambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not 'old skool' but for fans of it, I'd recommend KiD CuDi. A few of his songs have a bit of an l old skool sound. Particuarly 'man on the moon' and 'the prayer'.

Last edited by Sambuccy; 25-07-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 25-07-2009, 11:23 AM
WZ16

Sambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why didn't my youtube links work?

EDIT: Sorted.
Old 25-07-2009, 11:27 AM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mantronix - King of the Beats
Old 25-07-2009, 11:49 AM
chemical olympics

Roxanne Shante - Roxanne's Revenge

UTFO - Roxanne, Roxanne

Old 25-07-2009, 11:57 AM
chemical olympics

EPMD - Strictly Business
Old 25-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet