Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
some deeper stuff

Steve Jobs
Old 01-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Pint half full member

KevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Let's start with a funny one.

Blasfamy !!! Or however you spell it. Ice Ice Baby is one of my most favourite tunes!!!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:01 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
and one of my all time favourites

this

I guess nobody told you a little knowledge is dangerous
It can't be mixed, diluted; it can't be changed or switched
Here's a lesson if ya guessing and borrowing
Hurry hurry, step right up and keep following The leader

Steve Jobs
Old 01-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
not the greatest link (its live) but hopefully someone can find a better version of the tune as its wikki wikki wicked. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Another Oxted Eagle; 01-08-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:03 PM

not quite old skool but gotta push the uk scene shame they made him dress up in the vid tho...

Steve Jobs
Old 01-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Pint half full member

KevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
P.s. Best thread for quite sometime!!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Pint half full member

When I work out how to post up vids I'll get some put up!!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTheOptimist
When I work out how to post up vids I'll get some put up!!
hit reply and then hit the youtube button and you get these goto youtube and find a tune and then copy and paste the embed bit from top right on the youtube page between the

Steve Jobs
Old 01-08-2009, 07:21 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Rebel MC - Is he a yankee, no I'm a Londoner.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:34 PM

Uncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the Liffey

Last edited by Uncle Brod; 24-08-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:44 PM

Uncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the LiffeyUncle Brod walks through walls, floats down the Liffey

Old 01-08-2009, 07:50 PM

Old 01-08-2009, 07:55 PM

Old 01-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kriss Kross - Jump
Old 01-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
**** cant do it, was trying to put up funky cold medina

Last edited by NZsparky; 01-08-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:47 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I have that somewhere. IŽll get it up later.

And the song.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:57 PM

The Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
I have that somewhere. IŽll get it up later.
Stay clear of Alpacas mate
And the song.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:31 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
A few Young MC tracks already, but I didn't spot this one...

Old 02-08-2009, 12:35 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort
Mr B the Gentleman Rhymer, rapping about an old school chum
Saw Mister B live recently, his 'history of hip hop' is very good.