Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-07-2009, 09:09 PM
bud-wei-ser

eagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
Not again.
Old 27-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Kevin Philips (oh dear)
Old 27-07-2009, 09:21 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle1980
mine was a girl called donna... my mates were round here like a rash, then one night i popped round to a mates house and she was there out of the blue .she pulled me to one side.offered me everything. i turned her down. i regretted it for yrs. i used t think she was the one. nice small tidy girl.i blew it
Not that Donna again, she get's everywhere.
Old 27-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
La Roux.

I really don't know why.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 27-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
Sue Barker. Not exactly a crush, but something about her smile that I like, even though she's pushing 90
Christ!.........

Sorry, just reread the thread title.......yes, very odd.
Old 27-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt
La Roux.

I really don't know why.
Danny?

Old 27-07-2009, 09:28 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Danny?

PMSL
Old 27-07-2009, 09:37 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
I used to fancy the female lion from the Lion King.
Old 27-07-2009, 09:37 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
I had a real bad crush on Oliver Reid when I was in my 20's. I even trekked down to a pub in Dorking where he was a regular.
He used to drink in Carshalton, my dad and he were porters at St Helier Hospital, Carshalton too for a while
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 27-07-2009, 09:38 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP
I used to fancy the female lion from the Lion King.
Glad it was the female one.

That would have just been weird if it had been the male one.

Old 27-07-2009, 09:38 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Jenny Agutter
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 27-07-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
He used to drink in Carshalton, my dad and he were porters at St Helier Hospital, Carshalton too for a while
I think he used to drink everywhere, to be honest

I spoke to him at a Horse Show in Lloyd Park once. I nearly fainted.

Old 27-07-2009, 09:41 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think he used to drink everywhere, to be honest
Old 27-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
Jenny Agutter
i used to work with her brother. Unfortunately, he did not have fabulous breasts.
Old 28-07-2009, 12:23 AM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gollers thinks all my crushes are weird. Even To view the link you have to Register or Login The whole city appears to share my crush though and unfortunately I was all sweaty from running and was wearing a palace shirt when I met him
Old 28-07-2009, 12:25 AM

anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by catty
Gollers thinks all my crushes are weird. Even To view the link you have to Register or Login The whole city appears to share my crush though and unfortunately I was all sweaty from running and was wearing a palace shirt when I met him
You have by far THE WORST taste in men ever
Old 28-07-2009, 12:26 AM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I really don't know how you can say that! BLIND!

OK, some of them I can understand but this one......? Will see him tomorrow night
Old 28-07-2009, 02:07 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tintin from the Thunderbirds
Old 28-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Valerie Singleton....then I found out she licked Joan Armatradings lemon....which made me WANT them both!!!
Old 28-07-2009, 07:12 AM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
servalan
or jacqueline pearce
Attached Images
File Type: jpg servalan.jpg (2.6 KB, 7 views)