Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-07-2009, 11:26 AM

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
at the age of about 12 - Zoe Wanamaker.

What was I thinking.
About playing with her boobs and getting your hand in her knickers?
Old 28-07-2009, 11:40 AM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Of Cray
About playing with her boobs and getting your hand in her knickers?

Corrr reading Eagle of say that sent shivers down my spine... swine flu maybe, or as baldy would say, trouser alert!

Last edited by blazey_cpfc; 28-07-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 28-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsmccan
Thread was asking for it.
You're asking for it too
Old 28-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Most Distant Eagles Fan

Te Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Anna Chancellor - just after the newspapers published a story with pictures about her overt display of unshaven armpits - I mean, it set the imagination running about the black forest gateau ......
Old 28-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I used to fancy the pants off Trevor Brooking. He's the reason West Ham are my second team.

I think I still do, actually.

He is strangely attractive and has a nice voice.
Old 28-07-2009, 12:05 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
odd only because it was based on a small image in the corner of the living room at least a decade ago but Samantha Janus followed Servalan in my crush book
Attached Images
File Type: jpg samantha janus 1.jpg (3.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg samantha janus 2.jpg (3.9 KB, 59 views)
Old 28-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
Been done before, but Minty in Eastenders

Last edited by E_girl; 30-07-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 28-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_girl
SIKO's gonna get ya!
Old 30-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_girl
Workmates have just made me a birthday card with him on
Old 30-07-2009, 04:42 PM

Hilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Coleen Nolan
Old 30-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Janine from Ghostbusters when I was a kid (probably still now if I saw it)
Old 30-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
top corrie talent

Vicky the polish bird &
Anna Windass

strange but true!
Old 30-07-2009, 05:34 PM

Hilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHilts is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
sarah Jane Smith of doctor who fame, aka elizabeth sladen
Old 30-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is it weird to fancy Adrian Chiles a bit, oh and Frankie Boyle?

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 30-07-2009, 06:05 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Is it strange to fancy Fabio Capello?

Old 30-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Old 30-07-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
That's what I thought.

Scrub that one then.

Old 30-07-2009, 06:11 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Is it weird to fancy Adrian Chiles a bit, oh and Frankie Boyle?

Yes you weirdo!!!
Old 30-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Hugh Dennis

Old 30-07-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Hugh Dennis
I fancy his mrs on outnumbered