Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 27-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I never ever drive any car with a safety camera detector.
Yes, but you do have one on your bike, don't you? And the only evidence I have that you speed is on your bike, not in your car.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact a Family charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And donate here https://www.justgiving.com/CyclingtheSeason

or by texting CPFC16 5 (or whatever amount) to 70070 to donate to Contact a Family and make a difference today
Old 27-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek
Yes, but you do have one on your bike, don't you? And the only evidence I have that you speed is on your bike, not in your car.
You have no 'evidence' (by any stretch of the word - and you of all people I would expect to be aware of that) that I speed on my bike.

If you do, please state : since yet again you are spreading some rather unpleasant accusations.

The last time you did this you had the grace to apologise, albeit somewhat late, when you realised you could not support your accusation. I trust you will apologise more swiftly this time.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Maz, maybe you should try answering bloody questions? You leave it open for people to draw their own conclusions.

Oh and as I have said before if you are stating that you NEVER break the speed limit you are a liar.
Old 27-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Semper Idem

Maybe the mods should merge this thread.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 02:45 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You lot are falling into Maz's trap.
Don't bring the same arguments over to this thread.

Last edited by spike; 27-08-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Old 27-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newts G
as I have said before if you are stating that you NEVER break the speed limit you are a liar.
I seem to remember you base that assumption on the fact that I have a big and powerful bike, and therefore - in your head - cannot resist using being tempted to use that speed and power.

Which is rather like saying that anyone who owns a big kitchen knife is equally likely to be tempted to break the law and stab someone.

A daft argument at the best of times.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 03:17 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newts G
Maz, maybe you should try answering bloody questions? You leave it open for people to draw their own conclusions.

Oh and as I have said before if you are stating that you NEVER break the speed limit you are a liar.

He has however stated he rides at 59.5 MPH on motorways which is very dangerous if the rest of the traffic is flowing at around 70

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 27-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike
You lot are falling into Maz's trap.
Don't bring the same arguments over to this thread.
Echo this.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-08-2009, 03:19 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Echo this.
I did ask Maz very politly to remove himself from this thread, however he can't help himself but try to ruin peoples plans to raise money for charity, nice bloke isnt he

@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Old 27-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
He has however stated he rides at 59.5 MPH on motorways which is very dangerous if the rest of the traffic is flowing at around 70
I have never stated anything about a bike cruising speed.

Steve has - unaccountably - started spreading lies and rumour. Please don't add to that.

You merely add fuel to the fire that says cyclists are scum.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
I did ask Maz very politly to remove himself from this thread, however he can't help himself but try to ruin peoples plans to raise money for charity, nice bloke isnt he
If you cared so much for charity (I suspect you see this as a nice little earner for yourself, but that's another matter) then you wouldn't antagonise on here with lies and rumour.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 03:22 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I have never stated anything about a bike cruising speed.

Steve has - unaccountably - started spreading lies and rumour. Please don't add to that.

You merely add fuel to the fire that says cyclists are scum.
you stated on the other thread that you consistantly ride at 15% below the speed limit, i'd find it for you but i have better things to do with my time

@DuncanInglis

Quote:

Old 27-08-2009, 03:23 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
If you cared so much for charity (I suspect you see this as a nice little earner for yourself, but that's another matter) then you wouldn't antagonise on here with lies and rumour.

Not really, i've given more advice to people who have bought bikes elsewhere then from me, plus BBSers get a bit of discount where i can.

I do not believe that anything i have said is a lie

@DuncanInglis

Quote:

Old 27-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
you stated on the other thread that you consistantly ride at 15% below the speed limit
No I didn't.

More lies.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 03:25 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
No I didn't.

More lies.
Oh for **** sake, i know you did, you know you did, we both know its not true cos if it was you wouldnt have the bike you do

@DuncanInglis

Quote:

Old 27-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Oh for **** sake, i know you did, you know you dido
You lie.

I did not say that.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
You have no 'evidence' (by any stretch of the word - and you of all people I would expect to be aware of that) that I speed on my bike.

If you do, please state : since yet again you are spreading some rather unpleasant accusations.

The last time you did this you had the grace to apologise, albeit somewhat late, when you realised you could not support your accusation. I trust you will apologise more swiftly this time.
I stated my evidence on the other thread. Given the information you gave, I do not believe it is possible to average the speed you do in London during the day without exceeding the speed limit. I agree it is not proof and am not claiming it is. But it is evidence: and on the basis of it, it is my view that you do speed on your bike. You know whether or not you do. Others can draw their own conclusions based on the information available: I am not expecting them to draw the same one I have.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact a Family charity, who support families with disabled children.

or by texting CPFC16 5 (or whatever amount) to 70070 to donate to Contact a Family and make a difference today
Old 27-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Given the information you gave, I do not believe it is possible to average the speed you do in London during the day without exceeding the speed limit.
Well fek off Steve. And I look forward to saying that to your face.

And another thing - and I did mention this rather obvious point on the other thread to give you a chance - who said anything about 'day'?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Oh for **** sake, i know you did, you know you did, we both know its not true cos if it was you wouldnt have the bike you do
To be fair, he didn't. He said he could average 15% below the speed limit without ever exceeding it.

Old 27-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
To be fair, he didn't. He said he could average 15% below the speed limit without ever exceeding it.
I didn't even say that.

I do not 'consistently ride' - as Idiot Spunky said - 15% below the speed limit.

Where I can, I ride on the speed limit.

Idiot Spunky's claim come solely from Steve the Liar's dodgy maths, and nothing else.

Shall we merge this thread now?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ