Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Dead Ball King

ZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stern John: New Crystal Palace deal will happen

STERN John is confident that he will play at least 25 games for Crystal Palace this season - and trigger another season at Selhurst Park. The Eagles forward needs to reach that figure as part of a clause inserted in the contract he signed in the summer. John has only recently returned from elbow surgery and missed 11 matches after being stretchered off on the opening day of the season. John said: "Everything will take care of itself. As long as I come back, get my chance and do well the contract is going to be there for me. If Im not doing well then Im not going to get the reward. But if I do the business the manager and fans will be happy - everything else will fall into place. The most disappointing thing is that if Id not got the injury I would probably have five or six goals now. But if Im injury-free I still think I can get 10 or 15 goals." Don't miss tomorrow's South London Press for the latest Palace news - which includes an interview with Danny Butterfield.

Last edited by ZOHAR; 29-10-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 29-10-2009, 01:31 PM
CPFC

pumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
15 goals? That would be nice...
Old 29-10-2009, 01:43 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 goal from a forward would be nice!!!

I thought he looked busy when he came on against Forest. Hope he can stay fit
Old 29-10-2009, 01:51 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think he'll be a good player for us. A 15 goal striker would come in very, very handy!
Old 29-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I like his arrogance.

Also top marks to the club for installing that incentive in his contract.
Old 29-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Registered Offender

palacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
I like his arrogance.
Me too , he's our Cristiano Ronaldo
Old 29-10-2009, 02:23 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemaniac
Stern John has turned in a greasy portuguese ladyboy?

Stern did look good against Forrest, fingers crossed he can be the player we need. Could strike up a nice partnership with Sears.
Old 29-10-2009, 02:30 PM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
I would prefer it if he did his talking on the pitch & scored the 15 goals first!
Old 29-10-2009, 02:32 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
I like his arrogance.

Me too. Its been a while since we heard something like this.
Old 29-10-2009, 02:32 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemaniac
Old 29-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
If Victor stays fit I can see him striking up a decent parnership with Stern. I think they're both very clever players who could well be on the same wavelength.
Old 29-10-2009, 04:27 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If Victor stays fit I can see him striking up a decent parnership with Stern. I think they're both very clever players who could well be on the same wavelength.
Stern is mentoring Victor aswell
Old 29-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
It's his birthday tomorrow.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, I like the confidence in his words. His original signing was so he could link up with Sears but the unfortunate accident to his shoulder has kept him at bay. If he stays fit he should do fine me thinks, and possibly a palace faithful favourite.

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 30-10-2009, 05:35 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking at the last 3 games he has come on for Lee in the 77th, 71st and against Forest the 63rd minute.

NW is clearly building up his fitness and following further training and talk of behind doors games I can see him starting on Saturday and hopefully getting his first goal for us.
Old 30-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjohnk
I can see him starting on Saturday and hopefully getting his first hat-trick for us.
I admire your optimism