Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
[/]

With acknowledgements to Les Butler
hahahaha
Old 12-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
The Met's colour coded warning signs for heavy rain include Orange - Be Prepared & Red - Take Action.

As we are talking about rain does that equate to Orange - take an umbrella & Red - Open the umbrella and stand under it?
How will we know when it changes from orange to red? Is that when it starts raining? It's all so confusing.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStavros 69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tom: And now to our weatherman Ollie Williams for the Blackie-Weather Forecast, Ollie?
Olie: IT'S RAININ' SIDEWAYS!
Tom: Don't you have an umbrella?
Olie: USED TO!
Tom: Where is it now?
Olie: INSIDE OUT TWO MILES AWAY!
Tom: Is there anything we can do for you?
Olie: BRING ME SOME SOUP!
Tom: What kind?
Olie: CHUNKY!
Tom: Thanks, Ollie. Up next, a pig that refuses to eat Jews. After this.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
...the water couldn't run away fast enough, so it came in through my French doors into my dining room
That's it blame the bloody French!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scroatey
That's it blame the bloody French!
It's probably their fault we had the rain in the first place, apart from the doors they apparently invented.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:38 PM

thefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
The trouble is these days we seem to get more monsoon type heavy rainfall. This in turn, obviously, leads to flooding.
No . I've never seen rain in Britain anything like you get here ,even just normal everyday rain for here. What Britain has is poorly maintained drains that the companies that should be maintaining them don't because they don't want to lose their profits.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox
No . I've never seen rain in Britain anything like you get here ,even just normal everyday rain for here. What Britain has is poorly maintained drains that the companies that should be maintaining them don't because they don't want to lose their profits.
We do get rain that comes down so fast that it's difficult to see when we're driving.

I know one time, everyone on the road I was driving on had to stop because the rain was just to heavy, the windscreen wipers couldn't clear it quick enough.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
As far as flooding goes the main problem in Britain is Building properties on natural flood plains- the water has to escape somewhere.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:45 PM

thefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
As far as flooding goes the main problem in Britain is Building properties on natural flood plains- the water has to escape somewhere.
Tis true that.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
we get weather warnings for rain?

wtf?
We should get them for UV.This November is the hottest I have had in 9 years in Spain.
How i miss an early winters day in England!
NOT!

Lambeth Palace.
He's at Anfield waiting to get his half and half scarf signed by his heroes.

Palace Puppy.
Oi Pedro , your not big and your not clever .
**** off you smelly tramp

A A does not like this. It took me near on an hour to find my own arse, let alone another one.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus
We should get them for UV.This November is the hottest I have had in 9 years in Spain.
How i miss an early winters day in England!
NOT!
So I won't need to bring a winter coat?

Well let the sun shine on your face
And dont let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 12-11-2009, 04:47 PM

cpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wheres this weather warning for? just London?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
So I won't need to bring a winter coat?
You will drown in a flood of booze and suffocate in my chain smoking habits.

Lambeth Palace.
He's at Anfield waiting to get his half and half scarf signed by his heroes.

Palace Puppy.
Oi Pedro , your not big and your not clever .
**** off you smelly tramp

A A does not like this. It took me near on an hour to find my own arse, let alone another one.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:49 PM

pfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
No . I've never seen rain in Britain anything like you get here ,even just normal everyday rain for here.
Aint that the truth
Old 12-11-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
We do get rain that comes down so fast that it's difficult to see when we're driving.

I know one time, everyone on the road I was driving on had to stop because the rain was just to heavy, the windscreen wipers couldn't clear it quick enough.
I know what you mean seen that, but the rain when it comes down here , monsoon type rain is like erm erm sort of heavier denser like every drop sounds like a tennis ball hitting your windscreen. The rain on the ground will be inches deep within a few minutes.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfc
Aint that the truth
Yep and everytime I go out drinking with contact lenses in.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:51 PM
I AM SOOO BORED !!!

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba
Quality, love it when the bloke gets out his car and it erupts again
Old 12-11-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
I know what you mean seen that, but the rain when it comes down here , monsoon type rain is like erm erm sort of heavier denser like every drop sounds like a tennis ball hitting your windscreen. The rain on the ground will be inches deep within a few minutes.
Oh. We don't get that.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:09 PM
On probation

jookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfieldjookbeard is utterly Butterfield
it's a whore of a night, very grim
Old 12-11-2009, 05:32 PM

Kevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevin T : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just cycled home in it. No hassles, because I'm hard.