Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 16-11-2009, 09:34 PM

a_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeH
When I get to 10 mil you can have mine, I heard she's a bit of a munter but comes with two brown paper bags.
Old 16-11-2009, 09:35 PM

a_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Yes, but you only get to see it when you reach 500,000 points.
Whats the highest amount of points anyone has got?
Old 16-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_the_s
Whats the highest amount of points anyone has got?
The points top ten (as at 16 November 2009 at 22:45):

Psychokiller: 128,206
Lizzy: 115,549
Barbara4003: 113,908
James Melody: 98,159
paf: 94,892
little al: 92,924
Sophie_9: 88,041
west country boy: 83,552
blazey_cpfc: 80,357
Maz: 80,340

You can check the points leaders To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-11-2009, 11:04 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
That list is complete proof that the rep thing is, a load of bollax.
Old 16-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Second place is first loser, Lizzy
Old 16-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanchilds
BBS, am I allowed one of those tea things? Please!!!!
Only when you've got your debt below 10k, Dean
Old 17-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
No, you win a lovely nest of tables.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I have negged you all.

Lizzy, yours is on the way, as soon as I am allowed.
Old 17-11-2009, 11:43 AM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks Heb

I would neg you back but I think you deserve some pos rep for taking the time out to spread a little love this day

Last edited by LeeH; 17-11-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Old 17-11-2009, 07:30 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
I have negged you all.

Lizzy, yours is on the way, as soon as I am allowed.
... and I have possed you all, to undo the harm spread by Heb... and since my positives are worth about 4 times Heb's negatives, you are all in credit. well done!

If I have missed anybody, please shout.
Old 17-11-2009, 07:54 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
It's like trying to fight the devil. You know you can't win, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth fighting
Old 17-11-2009, 08:02 PM

No - it is you who cannot win.

I shall follow you wherever you may go on the BBS, scattering reputation points to heal those whom you damage. Begone, you negging mugwump.
Old 17-11-2009, 09:11 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
James "Lewinski" Mitchell lies.
Old 17-11-2009, 09:20 PM
A Poor Boy

Zohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanchilds
BBS, am I allowed one of those tea things? Please!!!!
Only if you get Lilly Allen to sign it.
Old 17-11-2009, 09:36 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
James "Lewinsky" Mitchell lies.
Does this mean D Campbell = W Clinton?
Old 17-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
James "Lewinski" Mitchell lies.

Well, Sweet Fan, Mitchell repped me.

As an aside, I shall NEG Hebeloved (bless all who speak his name) until capital punishment is brought in for spanner wielding two-year olds.

I have standards.

I shall have a couple of pops after too, if I'm honest.

It all makes sense to me, dear friend, therefore I drown rabbits, for they have no legal representation (outside of Durham, obviously,) but the voiceless have Mitchell, pro bono; the rabbits I speak of have none, because they are disorganised.

(Refer to Lynott vs. elephant.co.uk, if you think that I am messing.)

Heb's grapes shall be eaten... rep is a life and death matter.

Perhaps more serious, like mushrooms.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-11-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
No - it is you who cannot win.
I know James, that is what I was saying
Old 18-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Pure Codology

And apples, I forgot to mention apples.

Especially the little ones.

They are the most important, the little apples.

God bless the little apples.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 20-11-2009, 06:28 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_the_s
What is rep
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:44 PM

Popeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-final
Rep

I have received my fair share of both positive and negative rep and have understood that red is negative, green is positive.

But I have also got some rep's that are purple?

Am I being totally stupid here?

What does the purple one mean?

Thanks