Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 16-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
You must know the difference between pink and purple?
Old 16-08-2010, 05:49 PM

Popeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-final
Never had a pink one, the box on the left is a greyish purple.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:50 PM

a_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
I received black rep once! ???
Old 16-08-2010, 05:53 PM

Popeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalPopeye'89 is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-final
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_the_s
I received black rep once! ???
You must have been a reeeaaal naughty boy
Old 16-08-2010, 05:53 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Yeah Popeye you must be thinking of the greyish one. It's what happens when someone with their rep disabled attempts to neg someone. It makes no difference to your rep whatsoever.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye'89
I have received my fair share of both positive and negative rep and have understood that red is negative, green is positive.

But I have also got some rep's that are purple?

Am I being totally stupid here?

What does the purple one mean?

Thanks
Purple/black means that your reputation hasn't been affected by the action - this is where the person attempting to give you Rep does not have sufficient Rep power him/herself to affect your total reputation.

For example, on 24/25 July you received Reps from MrKAF and NathanCPFCD neither of whom had any Rep Power at the time it was given - so neither rating affected your Rep score.
Old 16-08-2010, 06:03 PM

Okay cheers guys
Old 16-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Purple/black means that your reputation hasn't been affected by the action - this is where the person attempting to give you Rep does not have sufficient Rep power him/herself to affect your total reputation.

For example, on 24/25 July you received Reps from MrKAF and NathanCPFCD neither of whom had any Rep Power at the time it was given - so neither rating affected your Rep score.
Excuse me, Why on Earth do I not have rep power?
Old 16-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Ahhh that grey rep sounds pointless.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 16-08-2010, 06:25 PM

Looking back, the rep I received on the 25th July from NathanCPFCD was a red one, not grey.

You were right about the MrKAF one though.
Old 16-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye'89
Looking back, the rep I received on the 25th July from NathanCPFCD was a red one, not grey.
Akwaaaard
Old 16-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I didn't realise the Mods could see all our rep.
Old 16-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
*cue inevitable PM quip*

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 16-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt
*cue inevitable PM quip*
That's a foregone conclusion
Old 16-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
Akwaaaard

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 16-08-2010, 08:00 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
Excuse me, Why on Earth do I not have rep power?
You do now - your Reputation Power is 34 (which means that you give 34 points when you positively rep someone and -17 when you give negative Rep) - but you didn't when you Repped Popeye'89 in July. You get 1 point of Reputation altering power for every 100 points of your own reputation.

I would also mention that until you have made 50 posts, you cannot affect anyone else's Reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Yes we can - but we really cannot see PMs Barbara, I promise!
Old 17-08-2010, 05:17 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
You know all this shit James ?

I would say cool but it's not really is it ?

Old 17-08-2010, 05:23 AM

Morning Les.
Old 17-08-2010, 05:40 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
REP POWERrrrrrrrrr.
I feel like Captain Caveman.
Old 17-08-2010, 05:41 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
sorry, that should read...
CAAPPPP-TAAIINNN CAAAAVE-MAAANNNNN