Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-11-2009, 12:31 PM
www.theeaglesbeak.com

jazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Thursday Night Karting Thread

Welcome Karters

Join in the karting fun every Thursday at 9pm (UK time). Let me know your gaming tags so I can update this front page. More the merrier. Latest count 22 members

Ant.Palace --> 3652-4876-7907 --> Ant
Barbara4003 --> 2192-7858-7918 --> Barbara (Mr Barbara --> 2021-0504-5747)
Blazey-cpfc --> 5327-5020-2439 --> Blazey
Brummie Allan --> 4683-2820-8497 --> Allan
Cpfc4ever --> 4811-7086-1402 --> ?
Dal --> 4083-3161-5981 --> Lenny
Ean --> 0647 3140 4957 --> Ian
Gosling --> 4081-5669-8942 --> ?
Jazman --> 2408-6352-4870 --> Jaz/Jazzy/Jay (Mrs JM is Elle and my son is Dan)
jb888 --> 3567-4013-3504 --> John Boy
Kev T --> 1762-2818-3547 --> kevbo
Lizzy --> 3050-7747-4676 --> lizzylulu
Mr Statto --> 4555-0809-8542 --> Graham
Mushroom --> 4555-0959-3370 --> ?
Oddjob --> 5327-1036-0430 --> Jonathan
Palace HAHA --> 210 690 864 024 --> Sheebo
Pumaspalace --> 0346-0363-4573 --> Titch
Purley King --> 3824-7475-2993 --> Deano
Thehound --> 5199-0343-5108 --> Golden
TrevorWel --> 2020-7625-0960 --> TW
Ukjay_29 --> 1075-6885-3133 --> Cookie
Windom Earle --> 0776-1966-2188 --> Daddy

*UPDATE 20th January 2011; The karting community continues to grow and is as strong as ever. Any newbies that want to join us now just need to add the players listed above in bold and they need to add you. These are the players that are likely to host a room on a Thursday evening for everyone to join. We have to be careful though, I think it's a maximum of 12 in a room!

Last edited by jazman; 15-06-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 26-11-2009, 01:06 PM
White Car

TrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrevorWel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
I'm not a bully.
Old 26-11-2009, 01:50 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Kev T - 1762 2818 3547 - kevbo
Lizzy - 3050 7747 4676 - lizzylulu

is 9pm kick off time?

see y'all later
Old 26-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine is:

2192-7858-7918 Barbara.

I'll be there at 9.00 pm.
Old 26-11-2009, 01:56 PM
www.theeaglesbeak.com

jazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejazman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It certainly is. Welcome to the TNKT club
Old 26-11-2009, 02:00 PM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Nice one Jazman. See you tonight

Cookie 1075-6885-3133
Eastbourne Eagles - Speedways Elite ?
Kent CCC - Joining Jimmy's Revolution!
Mario Kart Tag - 1075-6885-3133 --> Cookie

Last edited by ukjay_29; 20-01-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 26-11-2009, 03:40 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have lived
Top idea matey.

As you know im staying in hotels at the moment around the country, but i'll add my gaming details when i get back
Old 26-11-2009, 05:29 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been forgotten already see you all next week. I even told my daughters to go on to make up the numbers but they said Gavin and Stacy are on at 9 they may join later and you may still be playing when I get home.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1659419/Photo%2017-11-2012%2013%2042%2028.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old 26-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Hi all you Mario Karting fans and/or addicts ...

A split from the original Mario Kart thread was needed as there are a lot of people on that first page no longer regulars. We have been crying out for a regular karting night so after a couple of try out weeks the usual suspects have agreed that Thursday night at 9pm is the night ... Let me know your gaming details and I will update this front page.

Barbara4003 --> 192-7858-7918 --> Barbara
Brummie Allan --> 4683-2820-8497 --> Allan
Jazman --> 0989-6200-9783 -->Jazzy
Kev T --> 1762 2818 3547 --> kevbo
Lizzy --> 3050 7747 4676 --> lizzylulu
TrevorWel --> 2020-7625-0960 --> TW
ukjay_29 --> 1075-6885-3133 --> Chookster
Where am I?
Old 26-11-2009, 06:43 PM
www.theeaglesbeak.com

Sorry, haven't had time to go through other thead so if you can post your game details here I will add them to the first post ..
Old 26-11-2009, 06:52 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
Where am I?
Ifield you silly sausage.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1659419/Photo%2017-11-2012%2013%2042%2028.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old 26-11-2009, 08:22 PM
www.theeaglesbeak.com

Old 26-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be on in 5
Old 26-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm just eating my dinner
Old 26-11-2009, 09:00 PM

ukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldukjay_29 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Just coming......
Old 26-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Brahms and List

I'm just about to wolf mine down

Just for Jaz- Ant Palace 3652-4876-7907
Old 26-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
Ifield you silly sausage.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brumie Allan again
Old 26-11-2009, 09:02 PM
If Carling made bbs'ers..

thehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravitythehound has found the source of gravity
I'm in.

Golden 5199-0343-5108 (that's me)

CC 5199-0405-2004

PS3 Online ID: GoldenSquirrel
Old 26-11-2009, 09:03 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Who is opening the room?
Old 26-11-2009, 09:03 PM

Barbara whats your code?

There is a digit missing on the list at the top......