Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-03-2002, 02:40 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
we can create it but the problem is that its near impossible to get everyone in the same place at the same time.. not only different time zones but some people only get internet at work / others only during the evenings..

I favor the email option. It would be a email subscription list and once Strath tells us the random order we're drawing in we can start the drafting by picking players in that order.. with some kind of time limit before Strath picks for you or something.. maybe 12-24 hours? might take too long if too many people drop the ball...
Old 03-03-2002, 06:05 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
I favor the email option. It would be a email subscription list and once Strath tells us the random order we're drawing in we can start the drafting by picking players in that order.. with some kind of time limit before Strath picks for you or something.. maybe 12-24 hours? might take too long if too many people drop the ball...
Sounds good. Will discuss further once the league is full.
Old 04-03-2002, 06:10 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
*Cough* BUMP *Cough*
Old 04-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
*Cough* BUMP *Cough*
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 04-03-2002, 08:44 PM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not a great start for my jordans and with massa trulli and rosa -a bit of a disaster -like the rest of the week end really
Old 04-03-2002, 08:47 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo ?
not a great start for my jordans and with massa trulli and rosa -a bit of a disaster -like the rest of the week end really
Er, I think you've got the wrong Fantasy Thread, Jimbo.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:54 PM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayBenny B Block is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
Is anyone else worried that we won't be able to fill our quota of 12?
Old 06-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Slightly... although a friend of Car54's is signing up and g23 is out there somewhere. That would only leave us with one slot to fill, and if worst comes to the worst I'll think of something...
Old 06-03-2002, 06:51 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Slightly... although a friend of Car54's is signing up and g23 is out there somewhere. That would only leave us with one slot to fill, and if worst comes to the worst I'll think of something...
I think your wife would be up for it.
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 06-03-2002, 07:43 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You'll be pleased to learn that I am in!!

Looking to repeat my appalling performance of last year. A change in team name for 2002. In deference to the immensely talented local team I am now:-

"Worse Than The Rays"

and I'm sure I will be
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 06-03-2002, 07:44 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by jlmatthews

Stop spreading nasty rumours Jason!
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 06-03-2002, 08:26 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:

You'll notice how careful I was not to type that myself.

Seriously, that would have to be a very final option. It would raise all sorts of fairness issues, even if I left her team until the end and deliberately drafted a team of abysmal players.

No sign of Car54's mate or g23 yet - 2 spaces remaining.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:07 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Gavin said that he has been busy taking care of some things, so I don't assume that this is top of his priority list for anytime soon. May be best to sign him up ourselves?
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 06-03-2002, 09:13 PM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

although up to speed on alot of sports....Baseball is one the has me confused......aint got a clue............
Old 06-03-2002, 09:17 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
although up to speed on alot of sports....Baseball is one the has me confused......aint got a clue............
What don't you have a clue about LL, I'll get you up to speed....
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 06-03-2002, 09:18 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't have a clue but I figure that that probably gives me a better chance of winning than the "experts"
Old 06-03-2002, 09:30 PM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

Quote:

What don't you have a clue about LL, I'll get you up to speed....
well everything........"top of the third" and talk like that.......and why they change teams that "bat" a different times.........the rules, the scoring system......

i dont gedditt
Old 06-03-2002, 09:33 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Hullo all. In order to lessen the possibility of jl coming dead last, I have today registered, under the name smallmarketloser.

See you for the draft.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:37 PM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

shall i register then????? any places left.....i need to win one league atleast......my BBall fantasy teams are lying 2nd and 6th, so need some success elsewhere.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:40 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There is one spot left LL so get in there