Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
World Cup 2010 Panini sticker album

Which of you will be collecting this year then?

This has been a ritual for me since Mexico 86 (with the exception of USA 94, which I just couldn't muster enthusiasm for). This World Cup will be the first since I had kids, so I've got a nice excuse to carry on even though I'm now into my mid-thirties!

I'm obviously very early on this topic, seeing as the album won't be on sale until around late March, but perhaps this will become the official 'swapsies' thread at that time.

For the time being, I still have uncompleted albums from 2002 and 2006 (with loads of doubles from the former), so if anyone can help please drop me a PM!

Palace's PartyPoker Championship play-off champ 2008

Last edited by GeeTee; 06-01-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be doing it and as usual the wife will moan about it.

Old 23-01-2010, 10:52 PM

a_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfa_the_s knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
I collected most of the 2006, very good fun, are you sure it will be around and will stickers be the usual price?
Old 25-01-2010, 01:37 PM
NBA Guru!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had the USA 94 one. Only got a few stickers though. I collected the Upper Deck cards for that tournament. Have no idea where they are but I must have had well over 150 cards!!!
Old 25-01-2010, 01:58 PM
NBA Guru!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
I had the USA 94 one. Only got a few stickers though. I collected the Upper Deck cards for that tournament. Have no idea where they are but I must have had well over 150 cards!!!

These are what I'm on about...
Old 25-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Pro "Gay Snakes"

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Nicky Carle makes the set (and he hasn't gone to China by then) then I'd want his sticker.
Those That Don't Understand Don't Matter
Old 26-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_the_s
I collected most of the 2006, very good fun, are you sure it will be around and will stickers be the usual price?
Yeah, Panini have done a deal to do the next three World Cup albums. Should be about 40p a pack which will be up 5p on 2006.

Old 26-01-2010, 09:17 AM
bit scummish really

Radders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett

Sounds about right!
Old 31-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Pansa verde

litos22 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee
Which of you will be collecting this year then?

This has been a ritual for me since Mexico 86 (with the exception of USA 94, which I just couldn't muster enthusiasm for). This World Cup will be the first since I had kids, so I've got a nice excuse to carry on even though I'm now into my mid-thirties!

I'm obviously very early on this topic, seeing as the album won't be on sale until around late March, but perhaps this will become the official 'swapsies' thread at that time.

For the time being, I still have uncompleted albums from 2002 and 2006 (with loads of doubles from the former), so if anyone can help please drop me a PM!
Hello there!!!!!
I heve a lot of stickers left from my albun, send me a list of the ones you are missing, perhaps a can help you.
Thanks.
Carlos
Old 31-01-2010, 08:28 PM
CPFC

pumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Might as well
Old 16-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Cinnamon Stick

Chris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceChris Leitch hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
I will be doing this!

Any news on when it will be on sale?
Old 16-02-2010, 12:31 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkchelmsfordeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett

hahaha same here, though my wife has gone from a football hater when I meet her in 2004 to someone who now watches matches on TV by herself. So maybe this year will be different.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:18 PM

Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee Twyford Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by litos22
Hello there!!!!!
I heve a lot of stickers left from my albun, send me a list of the ones you are missing, perhaps a can help you.
Thanks.
Carlos
Any chance you can help me at all? I can't seem to PM you.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:21 PM

JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
I normally get the England one, made by Merlin. Used to collect the old World Cup Panini albums but stopped when they weren't allowed to produce the official England stickers due to licensing restrictions. All the same, great fun to collect and I have 2 young boys so I can use them as an excuse to collect again

Xbox Gamertag: Jonpalace1976

http://www.gamercards.co.uk/card/FIF...palace1976.png

FWL 2012 teams- Brentford, Palmieras, Sporting CP, Genk and Mechelen
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM

robertt1980 is playing for a contract
release date

hi guys does anyone know when the panini stickers are released? cheers
Old 10-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElephant with mouse gyp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonProgrammeSeller
I normally get the England one, made by Merlin. D
Start your own thread in the Away Fans End. This is no place for Merlin traitors.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:06 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Without sounding rude isn't this something 10 year olds do?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 17

Living for Sundays.......GAMEDAY! FLY EAGLES FLY!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp
Start your own thread in the Away Fans End. This is no place for Merlin traitors.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Scarfer army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
Without sounding rude isn't this something 10 year olds do?
True, but not exclusively.

Panini website article - "The 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany created the opportunity for Panini to mastermind the most successful collectable campaign in history. Panini sold its album in almost 100 countries around the world, smashing all previous sales records.

Trading cards and stickers are collected by an increasing number of consumer groups. Three generations have now grown up with the hobby as a firm favourite, with many children benefiting from the keen assistance and involvement of their parents and grandparents. However, many enthusiasts within the older age brackets do not need children as their excuse to get involved and are openly as keen to complete their collections."

Old 10-03-2010, 10:55 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by litos22
Hello there!!!!!
Thanks.
Carlos
Cheers Imposteryboys

Carlos