Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 08-02-2010, 12:59 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Goldie
Old 08-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Mucky Little Herbert!

Rocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
...and a lot less hair in those pics Trev

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Trev,

What date did Jason die as I am trying to get the date in the diary for the anniv drinks?

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorWel
Goldie
Indeed. Top bloke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
...and a lot less hair in those pics Trev
PMSL!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 01:02 PM

Matt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quality...
Old 08-02-2010, 01:04 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Smiffy making some beer money

Old 08-02-2010, 01:12 PM
White Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover
Trev,

What date did Jason die as I am trying to get the date in the diary for the anniv drinks?

Good plan Andy.

23rd March 2008
Old 08-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Kitler

Baldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behind

The list appears to be missing a few names.

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:19 PM

Jason Smith (RIP) Annual Drinks Party

Location- The Ship
Date: 10 April 2010
Time: Opening
Finish: Last orders

This is on the day of QPR at home and would be better than Cardiff as football at 12:45 gets in the way!!!

At least then we can "have a few before" and a few more after!!!!

Can I have a role call of those who will be available.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Kitler

Baldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
F@@K look at my hair far left picture 5. It was the 80's though!!!!

PMSL.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy

The list appears to be missing a few names.

LOL!!!

Indeed it does lets have the full list of baldy crew members please!!!

DRUNK
Old 08-02-2010, 01:21 PM

chisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weed
ostrich calling from goa ha ha and up to my usual antics see you all on sunday, and been drinking on the beach with george courtney ???
Old 08-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisel
ostrich calling from goa ha ha and up to my usual antics see you all on sunday, and been drinking on the beach with george courtney ???
Old 08-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Mucky Little Herbert!

Rocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Where's my camera Ostrich? Hope your well fella...

...and I've pencilled in 10th April Andy... won't forget this time

Last edited by Rocky; 08-02-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Osterich!!

George Courtney top ref!!!! From Spennymoor?

Coppell asked Robbie to do some homework on this guy many years ago. Dont think we lost under him!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 01:25 PM

chisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weed
just about to go out in 80 degree heat and go to curry heaven and rocky go f---k yourself you fat git, ( love you really )
Old 08-02-2010, 01:25 PM
White Car

OOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCHHH HHHHHHHHHHH
Old 08-02-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Osterich!!

George Courtney top ref!!!! From Spennymoor?

Coppell asked Robbie to do some homework on this guy many years ago. Dont think we lost under him!!!!!!

yes the one who ref our semi final against liverpool and playoff against blackburn he's top man and not shy to buy a beer or ten
Old 08-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Mucky Little Herbert!

Quote:
just about to go out in 80 degree heat and go to curry heaven and rocky go f---k yourself you fat git, ( love you really )
You streaky piece of p*ss... luv ya too geeze (in a thoroughly un-Brighton sorta way!)