Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 15-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Justin Bieber

Discuss. I am astonished at how popular this kid is.

Old 15-03-2010, 06:45 PM

TheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheArtfulDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Heard about him a few weeks back, simple review, male version of Hannah Montanah, manufactured disney synthesizer overloading tosser, however is already a millionair and loved my millions of pre pubesant girls and ***** the world over.
Old 15-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Israeli International

David Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Featuring Ludacris? Wow.
Old 15-03-2010, 07:18 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 15-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My 23 year old mate kinda looks like him.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 15-03-2010, 09:02 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
his shit imo
Old 15-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Always ******* trending on Twitter. Hateable, miming little prick.

End rant.
Old 15-03-2010, 09:10 PM

a_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
******* hate the dick head - Not jealous, whats to be jealous about? A 16 year old boy whos balls haven't dropped and can only sing because someone fixes his voice?

Total dick, hate him sooo much

He has put shame to all 16 year olds, I'm ashamed to be his age!

Last edited by a_the_s; 15-03-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 15-03-2010, 10:46 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm not jealous of him either, but then I've never heard of him so why would I be?
Old 15-03-2010, 11:13 PM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter
I'm not jealous of him either, but then I've never heard of him so why would I be?
Because he'll probably earn more than most people do in their lifetime, by the time he's 20..?
Old 15-03-2010, 11:28 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC987
Because he'll probably earn more than most people do in their lifetime, by the time he's 20..?
............. and have blown it all by 30?
Old 15-03-2010, 11:35 PM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter
............. and have blown it all by 30?
I'd love to blow hundreds of thousands of pounds between the ages of 20 and 30.
Old 16-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I just want to slap him. Hard. With a length of 4 x 4
Old 16-03-2010, 07:38 AM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_the_s
I'm ashamed to be his age!
LMAO you're kinda stuck with it forever mate!!!
Old 16-03-2010, 07:45 AM

a_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshneil
LMAO you're kinda stuck with it forever mate!!!

I'll kill him!
Old 16-03-2010, 08:06 AM

sfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screensfchapman has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
He's just a puppet for some Cowle-type person.

Should be in school anyway!
Old 19-08-2010, 07:13 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I don't get angry anymore
Old 19-08-2010, 07:18 PM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently we are in for him .
Eastbourne Eagles - Speedways Elite ?
Kent CCC - Joining Jimmy's Revolution!
Mario Kart Tag - 1075-6885-3133 --> Cookie
Old 19-08-2010, 07:35 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Old 19-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Horrible little turd!