Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 31-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Dropbox again

Dropbox have upped their referal scheme to 10gigs - if you don't have an account, sign up here and I get more space and so do YOU!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Thanks in advance
Old 31-03-2010, 07:54 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great news, gotta love the dropbox...

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 31-03-2010, 08:03 AM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bagPalace Don has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Dropbox have upped their referal scheme to 10gigs - if you don't have an account, sign up here and I get more space

Thanks in advance
Ive been using them for 6 months now and so easy to use. Thanks for the tip, I might send a few pals my referal.

Stockport (A) Year 2001
Old 31-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ta Dave.
Old 31-03-2010, 08:34 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cool. Signed up.

Does anyone have any problems connecting through a corporate proxy?
Old 31-03-2010, 09:11 AM

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ah, got it - had to use Cntlm to do the NTLM authentication for the proxy.
Old 31-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Thanks to those that have signed up - only need 7 more
Old 31-03-2010, 09:49 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Cool, just wish they had the ability to do selective sync on devices other than the iPhone. 10Gb kills my mini9.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

My mini 9 is dying

I use zumodrive on mini
Old 31-03-2010, 10:30 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
My mini 9 is dying

I use zumodrive on mini
Haven't tried that, thanks for the tip

what's wrong with the dell mines going strong with lucid at the mo.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

screen is failing - not looking forward to explaining this to Dixons with Ubuntu installed
Old 31-03-2010, 11:10 AM

Worth noting that if you sign up using Dave's link you also get a 250Mb storage bonus yourself, even on the free accounts.
Old 31-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't have much space on mine
Old 12-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just to bump this a little, if anyone's about to sign up to Dropbox, I'd really appreciate the referral.

If you use this link, you get an extra 250mb storage space.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:06 PM

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott
Just to bump this a little, if anyone's about to sign up to Dropbox, I'd really appreciate the referral.

If you use this link, you get an extra 250mb storage space.

never heard of this before, being an old fogey living in australia, but will give it a go. Could be a good way to share photos... thanks
Old 12-08-2010, 01:09 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I too could use some more space: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Keep Believing

Ant1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningAnt1982 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
As another option, here's my referral link: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hmmmm
Old 29-04-2011, 07:18 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bumping for more space, info in sig.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:39 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Well we've all loved Dropbox for years. I use it for all of my match day OP on here but it looks like it is all going tits up.

They are ending support for public folder so on Sept 1st 2017 all my links and every Dropbox user throughout the world will disappear. If you look at the To view the link you have to Register or Login you'll see how unhappy everyone is with this decision.

Any suggestions on how to put an IMG on here as an easy link it would be appreciated.