Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 21-05-2010, 11:23 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i have no idea sorry mate
Old 24-05-2010, 01:27 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
a bit cheesy but you have to love the intro...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-05-2010, 01:29 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Old 24-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
These aren't yours, right?
Old 24-05-2010, 01:43 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

no mate these people keep spamming their tunes at me, only thing on this thread is my mix earlier (or below)

me: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
What did you use to create your mix?

Here's a little song I did

Old 24-05-2010, 02:26 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave

for dj mixes I use Traktor Pro and one of these (Numark Omni Control)

for production/remixing i use Reason 4.0 and ReCycle 2.1
Old 24-05-2010, 02:49 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave

i like it. only thing i would say is maybe the drums need to be punchier. i am not sure how you made it (whether you use samples or program your drums) but trying eqing them to make each drum sound stand out, for exaple if you prgramed your drums your self route each samlpe to its own eq and cut out the unwanted frequencies and boost the wanted ones. for example on the bass drum use low cut to 30hz and boost everything between 80-120hz, the oooomph of the bass drum is usually between 50-70hz. cut off anything higher than 120hz to leave room for high frequencies like hi hats and snares.
Old 24-05-2010, 05:57 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
heres that fella that has all the DJ mixes, i thought he had gone. there are some real gems amongst his 1200+ dj sets he has uploaded.

how do you embed?

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 25-05-2010, 07:56 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo
heres that fella that has all the DJ mixes, i thought he had gone. there are some real gems amongst his 1200+ dj sets he has uploaded.

how do you embed?
use sound cloud tags.

[ soundcloud ]To view the link you have to Register or Login[ /soundcloud ]

just take out the spaces in the tags
Old 26-05-2010, 09:56 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

my latest 45min mini mix...

Last edited by FraserH; 27-05-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old 27-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Conceding 9

Perry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Just joined and uploaded my first one
Old 27-05-2010, 09:03 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Suckling

welcome to the soundcloud family!

nice will have a listen on lunch. will add some comments to your blue bar! feel free to comment on my new one or my older one earlier in the thread!
Old 27-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Conceding 9

Perry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
welcome to the soundcloud family!

nice will have a listen on lunch. will add some comments to your blue bar! feel free to comment on my new one or my older one earlier in the thread!
Cheers, hopefully it has uploaded OK - Have no sound on this work computer so can't check. Will listen to everyones when I am home later
Old 27-05-2010, 09:08 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

cool, i have a couple of mixes up, both techhouse/techno.

will let you know if its uploaded properly
Old 27-05-2010, 12:56 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:

i like it mate, have left some blue bar comments for you.
Old 28-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Conceding 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
i like it mate, have left some blue bar comments for you.
Remembered to bring my earphones into work today so been listening to your mixes inbetween phone calls - Good stuff

Here is another one of mine, anyone know a good female vocalist as this one had a cold on the day of recording so i have never got to finish it!

Old 28-05-2010, 11:15 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

glad you like the mixes, there a few little feck ups but i am still getting used to the omni control but i am getting there slowly!

will have a listen to your other track this afternoon when i get the chance.
Old 28-05-2010, 02:21 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Remembered to bring my earphones into work today so been listening to your mixes inbetween phone calls - Good stuff

Here is another one of mine, anyone know a good female vocalist as this one had a cold on the day of recording so i have never got to finish it!

nice production again there mate
Old 28-05-2010, 02:33 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2 hours of sublime minimal house from Troy Pierce

[ soundcloud ]http://soundcloud.com/rizk/troy-pierce-nov-09[ /soundcloud ]

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens