Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 03-06-2010, 07:32 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
I know people that do put nights on, could certainly put you in contact. Some good student DJ's about so plenty of good competition too

Just listening to your 43 minute mix to keep me awake while cramming for this exam. It's good, wouldn't be out of place in Sankeys
cheers mate glad you like it!

i would get rinsed if i played out at the moment but give me a couple of months overthe summer and I will take you up on the offer and see what happens!

I am likely to want to drop "Glad All Over" mid set though!
Old 03-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As long as it's the Sebastian Leger mix nobody would care
Old 03-06-2010, 07:52 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
As long as it's the Sebastian Leger mix nobody would care
Old 07-06-2010, 12:03 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

up to four followers!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:01 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

really liking this guys mixes...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-06-2010, 03:32 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

humpo where is your mix? you done one yet
Old 09-06-2010, 03:47 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

woot! up to 6 followers
Old 10-06-2010, 04:52 PM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 11-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiting

THETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Hi guys, quick 20min power mix as a promo for a gig we played @ Egg a while back. Pretty new to soundcloud only joined last month! Got Loads of full length mixes to upload when I get a spare few hours!

Old 11-06-2010, 12:28 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THETwins
Hi guys, quick 20min power mix as a promo for a gig we played @ Egg a while back. Pretty new to soundcloud only joined last month! Got Loads of full length mixes to upload when I get a spare few hours!

listening now and its good. feel free to listen to mine, I will start following you on there so feel free to follow me, I am Contaminacion Acustica on SC
Old 11-06-2010, 12:31 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign
sound good mate, have started following you.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:33 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

I am going to do a new mix this weekend so will have to take one of my older ones down.

anyone use Mixcloud to host anything? Might bang my older mixes up there ane leave Soundcloud for newer mixes.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiting

THETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fineTHETwins is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
listening now and its good. feel free to listen to mine, I will start following you on there so feel free to follow me, I am Contaminacion Acustica on SC
Cool will do. I usually DJ using vinyl and cds, but I've started producing in Ableton and used Ableton for this mix as it had to be quick. I was using my mouse though to trigger events (I need to invest in a controller if Im going to use Ableton more for the DJing side).

I'll check your stuff out tonight. Cheers
Old 11-06-2010, 02:12 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

im not a proper dj, i cheat and use Traktor Pro with an Numark Omni Control.

Only had the omni 5/6 weeks so still getting to grips with it so there is the odd mistake.
Old 21-06-2010, 07:23 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

new mix from me, some random techouse and techno thrown together after a few beers yesterday afternoon.

Old 22-06-2010, 03:33 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

soma records page (click lino see all the tracks)

Old 24-06-2010, 11:53 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
new mix from me, some random techouse and techno thrown together after a few beers yesterday afternoon.

10 followers now (lol) starting to get interest though which is nice
Old 25-06-2010, 12:56 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

make that 11, im gonna be a superstar dj
Old 28-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Loving this Spinna remix. Pure unadultareted rocking funk.

Last edited by smileysmith; 19-08-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 29-06-2010, 09:13 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

you need to put it in sound cloud tags like this but with out the spaces in the brackets with your link in the middle:

[ soundcloud]LINK_GOES_HERE[/ soundcloud]

just space the spaces out