Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 26-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
enjoyed both of those Dave, the one above and the Biggie one. Nicely selected to go together I thought ...

Think you need to have a word with your warping (if using Ableton) though, as there as a degree of going out of time.

Last edited by smileysmith; 26-09-2014 at 11:07 PM.
Old 27-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Not using ableton, mixing using my ear
Old 27-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

chilled for saturday night
Old 03-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Old 14-07-2017, 01:50 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is anybody else having problems uploading?
I'm trying to up a couple of mixes I done to SC and mixcloud but both won't budge past 0.00MB

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 14-07-2017, 02:08 PM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If it's not working on both sites, perhaps your file is corrupt. What kind of file is it?
Old 14-07-2017, 02:10 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8 CWEED View Post
If it's not working on both sites, perhaps your file is corrupt. What kind of file is it?
Just got it to upload on mixcloud.
WAV at first then converted to MP3 to see if that helped (which it had)

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 14-07-2017, 02:25 PM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good stuff! Have you got a link? What genre is it?
Old 14-07-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply UK garage and bass line, UK garage and D&B
Will link them tomorrow.

Old 14-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Could be gone soon To view the link you have to Register or Login

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 15-07-2017, 07:26 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
There was a rumour going round that Deezer might buy it, but they would really want the tech and the user base, I suppose.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Here ya go mate.