Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-09-2010, 10:36 PM

david sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Famous couples - handsome man, ugly woman...

Me n the missus in bed pondering this - only example we can think of is Richard and judy ... But surely the bbs brains trust can think of some more?
Old 25-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
me and my missus
Old 25-09-2010, 10:43 PM
moving forward

art malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tony and Cherie Blair
Old 25-09-2010, 10:48 PM
moving forward

art malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietart malice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Krankies
Old 25-09-2010, 10:49 PM
jft39

west country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seb Coe and William Hague.
Old 25-09-2010, 10:57 PM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weedMicky Spilane is AJ vs the 'weed
Clive Sinclair - Carol Vorderman!
Old 25-09-2010, 10:59 PM
City by the Yarra

Location: Worlds Most liveable City, yet again... apparently !!!
ozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS MurrayozzieEagle FFS Murray
Liz and Phil
Old 25-09-2010, 11:00 PM
moving forward

Wayne Rooney and the first, older, prostitute
Old 25-09-2010, 11:00 PM
We could be men with ven.

Catford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCatford Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 25-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Against EPPP

The Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by david sylvian
Me n the missus in bed pondering this - only example we can think of is Richard and judy ... But surely the bbs brains trust can think of some more?

You and the missus should be playing hide the sausage!!!!!!!!!
Old 25-09-2010, 11:18 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catford Eagle

He does'nt know hes handsome or she's ugly
Old 25-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Hugh Jackman and his wife although she's not really famous
Old 25-09-2010, 11:38 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (she is not my type)
Old 25-09-2010, 11:52 PM

spy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Lenny Henry and Dawn French
Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor Wood
Prince Charles and Camilla
Old 26-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Faaadat!

webbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Posh n becks? That would be like shagging an ironing board wouldnt it?
Old 26-09-2010, 04:57 AM

thefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some out of date.

Guy Ritchie and Madonna

Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue.
Old 26-09-2010, 07:46 AM
ACII

Oddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Krankees.
Old 26-09-2010, 08:50 AM

ExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jade Goody (RIP) and her husband
Old 26-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sarah Brightman was on TV the other day. How that munter ever snagged Andrew Lloyd Webber, I'll never know.
Old 26-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Diffident Gravy

FORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
Jade Goody (RIP) and her husband
I'll not be suckered by your conniving ruse in to discussing the relative attractiveness of men.