Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
The Walking Dead - Contains Spoilers

Anyone seen it yet?

Its a new zombie survival show in America, saw the pilot, thought it was very very good.

Based on a comic.

Got a lot of potential.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:11 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Stopped reading at the word "zombie".
Old 01-11-2010, 12:15 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Is that the thing with Andrew "Shit" Lincoln?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Sports Therapist BSc

pops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrow
is this available to watch online anywhere?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:25 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Produced by Frank Darabont who did the Shawshank Redemption I believe. From what I saw of the pilot, it looks very good. I will keep watching.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pops for prez
is this available to watch online anywhere?
Pretty easy to find if you dabble in torrents and newsgroups and stuff. Otherwise I think it's on FX on Friday night in the UK.

As a zombie obsessive I've read the comics and they're really good, and that's coming from someone who doesn't normally do the whole "graphic novel" thing.

Frank Darabont and Gale Anne Hurd are both involved so there's a pretty decent track record behind it.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
If youve got DivX and you dont want to download a torrent blah blah etc, just send me a PM, ill "advise" where you can watch the pilot.

Last edited by Kipungu; 01-11-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Sports Therapist BSc

pops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrow
sent a pm..
Old 01-11-2010, 12:43 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
The comic is really good, proper epic pageturner stuff.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu
Anyone seen it yet?

Yep, Selhurst park on Saturday.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The comic is fab.

Saw an extended trailer at Fright Fest back in the 'summer' and really can't wait for this. Even with Andrew Lincoln.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
Yep, Selhurst park on Saturday.
lol
Old 01-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Yep, starts 10pm on the 5th of November on FX.

Look forward to it, thanks Kipungu.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
I'm suprised PalaceMonkey hasn't appeared yet.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:38 PM

JohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
yep, watched it last night on AMC. Pretty good i thought. Full of Brit actors too
Old 01-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Sports Therapist BSc

Just seen the first episode, definately going to keep watching this. I love zombie themed things and I enjoyed the ending of this episode.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops for prez
Just seen the first episode, definately going to keep watching this. I love zombie themed things and I enjoyed the ending of this episode.
Glad you enjoyed
Old 01-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Just finished episode 1, I have a feeling it'll be my new favourite show.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:23 PM

bexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Making a big thing of this friday (a great reason to not stand in the cold watching glittery things in the sky!), love the comics...will be interesting to see if they go down the same route as the comics, some of the key moments/characters may be less believable on film!
Old 02-11-2010, 11:57 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
The first episode was superb. When Glenns voice came though the radio in the tank, I almost squealed like a little girl. Obviously a lot of differences from the comic, but they did it so well. Pretty much perfect.

Can't wait for next Monday. Walking Dead and The Trip makes for an evening of great TV.