Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-11-2010, 12:25 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought it was brilliant!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:44 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First episode was pretty good. Egg even had a passable yank accent. That said i do love most things zombie.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Yeah, this is an excellent documentary. To be honest, though, the number of zombies in downtown Atlanta during the day was way overstated. I guess they just did that for the "wow" factor, to separate themselves from the other Atlanta zombie documentaries. In reality the zombies have taken to the more wooded areas, for camouflage.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 04-11-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watched this on fx tonight. Very good.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Surprised by the dislike for Andrew Lincoln on this thread. I think he's a great actor.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th
Surprised by the dislike for Andrew Lincoln on this thread. I think he's a great actor.
He is the worst British actor in living history after Jack Davenport, who is up there with Caruso as the world's worst.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Sports Therapist BSc

pops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrow
Is the next one out on Sunday? Or Saturday?
Old 07-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Banned by Moderators

rossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trend
Did anyone see The Walking Dead?

Saw it the other night and thought it was good if abit depressing but then again it is a Zombie apocalypse. Just thought I'd ask if anyone on here had seen it.

It ripped of a couple of movies but the comic it's based on did the same.

I thought it was still good though and looking forward to the next one. Well it beats X-Factory in my eyes anyhow lol
Old 07-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Banned by Moderators

rossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trendrossco00115 is gonna plan a new trend
Sorry OP silly me

Started a thread without seeing this one.

Again Sorry

It was good really enjoyed it.

Read the comics up to around number 58 (sadsack that I am although I really have had intercourse with a woman...honest to god )

I didn't know what to expect with it being made for TV but it didn't hold back much did it

As for Lennie James he stole the show for me. If the show stays true to the comic then his character shows up again later on.

Highly recommended it to all who haven't seen it.

Site for the show

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by rossco00115; 07-11-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
why couldn't egg siphon petrol from other motors instead of pissing around on a horse?
Old 07-11-2010, 10:39 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Because he's a ****.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Sports Therapist BSc

pops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrow
Weren't they all out of petrol? He would look pretty dumb if he got diesel out of another car and his was unleaded...
Old 08-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
why couldn't egg siphon petrol from other motors instead of pissing around on a horse?
Cos horses don't run out of petrol and even when the world has turned into a zombie hell there is still plenty of grass?

And presumably because the script writers didn't want any of the 'living' humans to get eaten so soon in the show but wanted a zombie feast gore fest.

I thought it was ok. Could build quite nicely.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
No, I don't get it. There would bound to be cars with fuel which you could either siphon or drive off.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thought it was good and looking forward to next episode and finding out who the person on the radio is.

Think having seen Egg from This Life and Simon from Teachers, i was a bit unsure of Andrew Lincoln as the lead, tough cop role but i think he convinced me by the end.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:20 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Is there anywhere I can watch? sounds good
Old 08-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, I don't get it. There would bound to be cars with fuel which you could either siphon or drive off.
The comics do deal with it like this. They manage to get by with exactly that method. Just not for the horse bit lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1
Is there anywhere I can watch? sounds good
I tried sending you PM, but you cant get them?

If the experience of google was acted out on stage, the "vu" would be quite remarkable I think. A simple hunt for such things would help entertain many.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:42 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Think I can now
Old 08-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Loads of em in a city but no so many in rural/country areas where most of the first episode was set. If you're competent on a horse then it has advantages in that it doesn't need petrol and can more or less go anywhere unlike a car.

I do accept that zombies don't find cars as tasty as horses.

Makes sense to me if the character could ride.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:03 PM

bexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
I didn't think much of the first episode...hope it grows on me.

Although I'm glad they're happy to have it slightly different from the comics, as, hopefully, they'll be happy to cut out/down the significance of some of the worst characters (who come along later) who add nothing to the story...