Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt
Sepp Blatter will be dead by 2022, what does he care anyway
It won't be a natural one either.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 08-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfside
Well not full, but more they wouldn't really give a shit, plus they'd get some new stadiums out of it.
Still not sure about that.

Depends who is in charge at the time, if the buffoon who is in charge now is still in charge than I'm very unsure about it.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:50 AM

Newozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS MurrayNewozeagle FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle
[URL="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9310671.stm"]
Which begs the question - why did they win? the bid was clearly to have the games in the summer. It is just plain crazy to accept the bid then change it. Sepp Baltter only last week was saying how Qatar in the summer would be fine.

Qatar in the summer was the bid that SB supported and defended. Now it may be changed? How can it have won then?

Stupidity that further increases suspicions surrounding how it won in the first place - it certainly wasn't for footballing reasons if they can't host it at the time they said they would - no doubt they'll claim again that it won to increase the appeal of the game in the middle East, but it looks more and more like a stitch up.
This subjects been covered before I believe, but for what its worth...I reckon it would be naive to even answer this in any way other than to say they 'bought' the world cup exploiting the subtle and not so subtle corrupt, daft officials. While England and the ozzie bids no doubt also handed out gucci bags, the qatar gucci bags were probably stuffed full of cash

I was in Qatar in the October heat and found the place to be boring as hell with what I consider to be backward views on alcohol, modesty etc....all the stuff that does not go with the spirit of a world cup football tournament.

Frankly, the best outcome for me would be for England, Ozzie and a few other 'choice' teams to not qulify and organise a mini alternative WC in melbourne during the proposed winter break
Old 08-01-2011, 06:14 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newozeagle
This subjects been covered before I believe, but for what its worth...I reckon it would be naive to even answer this in any way other than to say they 'bought' the world cup exploiting the subtle and not so subtle corrupt, daft officials. While England and the ozzie bids no doubt also handed out gucci bags, the qatar gucci bags were probably stuffed full of cash

I was in Qatar in the October heat and found the place to be boring as hell with what I consider to be backward views on alcohol, modesty etc....all the stuff that does not go with the spirit of a world cup football tournament.

Frankly, the best outcome for me would be for England, Ozzie and a few other 'choice' teams to not qulify and organise a mini alternative WC in melbourne during the proposed winter break

You went to the wrong places. It is very easy to get pissed in Doha.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:31 AM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newozeagle
Ontop of there there was also the clear political motivation of the Qatari delegate threatening to challange Blatter for the presidencey this year with the big block of asian votes behind him and limateless funds to pickup other votes. Supprize supprize its rumorued all of CONCACAF voted for Qatar including Chuck Blazer voting agenst his own dam countries bid.

Retrospectively looking to shift it to winter and backing out of hiring the former interpol guy to head up a corruption team pretty much lay bare FIFA's corruption. Its an organisation beyond saving IMHO, the only option is revolution and a fresh start.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:51 AM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfside

From an Australian perspective (I know most of you don't care about us, but its the example I'm most familiar with. I'm sure similar examples could be applied worldwide), our bid would have been infinitely stronger with that option. We would have had unrivaled access to all stadiums, full support of rival codes and so on.
Not me Surfside. I was hoping more for a World Cup in Australia even more than our own bid, would have been a cracker.

As for the change, im not really opposed to it. The Premiership will more than likely have a winter break by then anyway and the way our winters are going we're missing a sizeable chunk of the Christmas football schedule as it is.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:55 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDP
Not me Surfside. I was hoping more for a World Cup in Australia even more than our own bid, would have been a cracker.

As for the change, im not really opposed to it. The Premiership will more than likely have a winter break by then anyway and the way our winters are going we're missing a sizeable chunk of the Christmas football schedule as it is.
We lose a few games here and there during our harsher winters - and we certainly cannot predict when that might be.

What we're talking about here is a 5 or 6 week break - and there's nothing at all to say that we won't have had a week or two of postponements beforehand if our winter comes early again that year.

It's a mad (and ultimately, corrupt) decision that deserves to crash and burn.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:03 PM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't know Gooders, the big European club teams have got far too much hold over what goes on in football.

Its alright saying if they played the World Cup in the summer they can build air conditioned stadiums, well thats fine but what about the fans for the rest of the time there?

Its going to be a huge inconvienience but one that can be worked round.

FIFA really has to look at the mess that they've created here, voting reforms are a must and this sort of thing cannot be allowed to happen again. Not that im hopeful of them admitting this and actually doing anything about it.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Back in the UK

arabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Trust me I live in the place no matter how much cooling technology there is it can reach 50C in the Summer. It is still about 37 C at night. As soon as you step out of the A/C you are dripping wet. I couldn't go running during the summer let alone play football. Right now however it is perfect mid 20's to lows of 15 and very nice. Sepp Blatter here at the moment for the Asian Cup all newspapers and local TV say it is certain. He was giving a press conference last night and said as much.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:11 PM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When the World Cup is held in the summer, there is a 4 week window before the competition for countries to prepare, the tournament takes 6 weeks and there is then 1 month before the next season starts and some of the big names do not play until after the new season starts.

Is there also not a rule that no club competitions can take place during the competition?

Logistically, the whole thing will be a nightmare because some of these problems cannot be satisfactorily solved even with ten years to prepare.

It will be better for the players involved in the World Cup to play in the winter, but what about the thousands of other professional footballers in Europe, who will not be there?

The whole thing stinks.

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 08-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Feb has temps between 55F and 77F. Perfect weather.
Break the season mid way through Jan till early March. All affected players will be knackered by May, but they'll get the summer off.
Makes the best of a ridiculous situation.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:01 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by petertaylor11
Feb has temps between 55F and 77F. Perfect weather.
Break the season mid way through Jan till early March. All affected players will be knackered by May, but they'll get the summer off.
Makes the best of a ridiculous situation.
Err - how exactly will they get the summer off - the season will have to run until at least the end of June to compensate!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:07 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders
Err - how exactly will they get the summer off - the season will have to run until at least the end of June to compensate!
Well they wouldn't get the summer off if they played the World Cup in the summer either.

What's the big deal?

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Season ends around mid June with a winter WC. Resumes mid August. Not ideal, but no summer tournament.
It's a mess however you look at it.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Part of the game plan all along for FIFA to put UEFA and the European power clubs in their place by showing them who's boss?

Either way, I'm not against it. Parochial reporting here in the UK suggesting this is a travesty...why? It's likely it'd be a one off (or at least something that will only happen every 8 to 12 years anyway at worst). Three weeks preparation, World Cup start in January, get the Prem going again at the beginning of March and take the European season into the beginning of July, then two months and start it up again in September instead of August. Players (top players that is) will still have had at least a month off, which is all they really get anyway in a World Cup year.
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:10 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent
Part of the game plan all along for FIFA to put UEFA and the European power clubs in their place by showing them who's boss?

Either way, I'm not against it. Parochial reporting here in the UK suggesting this is a travesty...why? It's likely it'd be a one off (or at least something that will only happen every 8 to 12 years anyway at worst). Three weeks preparation, World Cup start in January, get the Prem going again at the beginning of March and take the European season into the beginning of July, then two months and start it up again in September instead of August. Players (top players that is) will still have had at least a month off, which is all they really get anyway in a World Cup year.
I'd guess the bigger problem will be for the mediterranean leagues, it would need to be all nighttime kickoffs if they were playing in the summer.

The main reaction agenst it though is due to the way it looks like it was always planned to retrospectively introduce it, it just re enforces peoples belief that this wasnt a bidding process based on the merits of each host.

FIFA's greatest failing is I'd say that they've not done more to defend the international game as the highest level of the sport. They've been happy for the WC's sporting importance to diminish in favour of a money making showpeice with the CL's taking over as the highest level of the game.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime Gold
The main reaction agenst it though is due to the way it looks like it was always planned to retrospectively introduce it, it just re enforces peoples belief that this wasnt a bidding process based on the merits of each host.
This is the only arguement about it for me. And that in itself is not an arguement about it being moved to the winter, it's an arguement about greater transparency and honesty about bids at the time of the bidding process
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:03 AM

Nork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FIFA really haven't thought this out. What sort of knock on effect is this going to have on the domestic leagues of qualifying countries? Let's assume the whole thing's going to take 9 weeks from the squad get together to the final in 2022 and the competition starts in the first week of January. The league's going to have to break in the last week of November... 3 weeks for the squad to train, 4 weeks for the competition itself plus 2 weeks off to recover. The season will resume mid Feb and run to the end of July. How long does the close season last? When does the new season start? Is the 2021 season going to have to start a few weeks early to accommodate the break? How much money are the premiershit clubs going to lose if lucrative pre season tours to the Far East don't go ahead? Will they put up with it? Will the lower leagues be expected to go ahead with their fixtures as normal? If that's the case will lower league clubs be allowed to call off fixtures because they have players on international duty?

It's a logistical nightmare. I hope the powers that be in the real world tell FIFA where to stick their world cup and boycott it.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 09-01-2011, 12:29 AM

Sheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like watching the World Cup in the garden with a beer, and I am against any move that means I can't do this.

It doesn't matter though, the world will have ended by 2022.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:02 AM

Nork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sod Qatar and playing in winter. FIFA should stick their world cup where the sun don't shine. Literally.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....