Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-02-2009, 01:50 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Rebel
Can't believe you went through all that effort to write the essay, leave him move on. If he comes to Selhurst let it out then!
Just like Pearl Harbor, never forget, never forgive, even though he's done a Kamikaze
Old 27-02-2009, 02:13 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't believe how angry I still am over the whole Boscock episode. The kid's worth many, many millions and here we are, with no money to even bring in loan signings, having to wait a whole f*cking season (possibly more - who knows when Bostock will make his next two appearances,) for a mere 250k add on from a club that have spent over 100 million this season. The FA are a f*cking joke and the annoying thing is they probably don't even realise the injustice that has gone on here.

As for Bostock's career, as Spurs are now out of the UEFA cup, the one competition Bostock was actually getting played in (albeit only limited to a few sub apprearences,) I cannot see him getting another game for some time. As much as i'm going to enjoy seeing him rot in the Spurs reserves, I appreciate how desperate Palace are for money currently, so would love it if he did get some games to trigger the add-on.

Last edited by Dingle; 27-02-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 27-02-2009, 04:05 PM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
He's just turned 17, he's at a club in a relegation battle which had loftier ambitions. why would be anywhere near the first team?
People expect too much of youngsters too early these days. Every youngsters must be a Rooney or a Messi, a fully fledged supremo out of the shell. A better example is Walcott - looked good at our level, but took two years to punch through properly into the Arsenal team.
Old 27-02-2009, 04:54 PM

JimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trendJimmyAbdou is gonna plan a new trend
Is Bostock is ' the best in Europe CM for age' etc. why did he only go to Spurs? And why are players like Parrett seemingly ahead of him? Surely if he is as good as made out to be he should be fine breaking into Spurs side within time, let's say a year or two? If not, he can't really be that good! The cream rises to the top!
Old 27-02-2009, 05:02 PM

€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyAbdou
If Bostock is ' the best wanker in Europe for his age' !
EFA

Last edited by €pfc; 27-02-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 27-02-2009, 05:10 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize
Sorry to keep bringing this thread back up but forgetting everything that happened with Bostock, Is anyone else starting to feel sorry that a kid that was premiership quality when he was 16 and left us has not been given a fair crack?
No
Old 27-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
I hope his career goes from failure to failure and he ends up knocking round the lower divisions like so many other "wonderkids" before him.

I also hope his stepdad's Bentley catches fire.
Old 27-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
I hope his career goes from failure to failure and he ends up knocking round the lower divisions like so many other "wonderkids" before him.

I concur

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 27-02-2009, 06:24 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:

Of course if that were actually to happen, it would be shear coincidence / act of God - and in no part down to BBSers having "voodoo Bentleys" or such like...
Old 27-02-2009, 06:48 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He would've played so much for us this season, especially with the Watson saga.

Never mind, eh? I'm sure the Spuds graveyard, sorry, reserves are just as fun

And as much as I detest them, have to have some envy for Charlton - their wonderkid Jonjo Shelvey signed for them today, his 17th birthday for 2 and a half years. Wouldn't mind reckoning he'll go further than Bostwat.
Old 27-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
2 more games and we get £250k
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-02-2009, 07:12 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101
He would've played so much for us this season, especially with the Watson saga.

Never mind, eh? I'm sure the Spuds graveyard, sorry, reserves are just as fun

And as much as I detest them, have to have some envy for Charlton - their wonderkid Jonjo Shelvey signed for them today, his 17th birthday for 2 and a half years. Wouldn't mind reckoning he'll go further than Bostwat.
JB is better than the pikeyly named Jonjo. JJS holds onto the ball far too long. He's a poorer version of Adel Taraabt, who himself isn't very good.
Old 27-02-2009, 07:40 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
I am more angry about this now than when it happened.With jordans reaction to it,the club seems to have gone into a negative nosedive eversince.I dont really care what happens to bostock now,but i would love to see spurs sink into the shit.
Old 27-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
Of course if that were actually to happen, it would be shear coincidence / act of God - and in no part down to BBSers having "voodoo Bentleys" or such like...
Of course it wouldn't. God told Bostock to shit on Palace and go to Spurs. He said so so it must be true.
Old 27-02-2009, 08:11 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of course it wouldn't. God told Bostock to shit on Palace and go to Spurs. He said so so it must be true.
Hmm, I think Bostock must have read some kind of "alternative" version of the bible where Judas is instead the hero that all should try and emulate . . . . . .would explain so much!
Old 27-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Tough aint it... Bostock does well = Palace get money. Bostock does badly serves him right the dirty little mercinary. To be honest, the best thing for us is he fullfills his potential and plays for England. He's not our player and him failing does nothing for Palace. Im all together more concerned by the players that do want to play for us.
Old 28-02-2009, 02:48 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
**** him
Old 28-02-2009, 09:53 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
personally I would've said that the self-obsessed little **** is at exactly the right club for him. However I do think next season provided Spurs arent in a scrap we'll see more of him. An inexperienced 17 year old isnt the one to pull you up out of the relegation places.
Old 28-02-2009, 10:10 AM

SW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
I agree with the post except this bit. Bale is very very average. We have better full backs at Palace.
Shhhhhhhh !!!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:09 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Saw Bostock in the FA Youth Cup quarters last night, Tottenham v Arsenal.

1-1, extra time looming and in the 89th minute Arsenal scored......then scored again in added time, final score, 1-3

Bostock was about to be subbed in about the 60th minute (I think) but a player got injured so he stayed on

Anyway he lost, so hee hee.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg