Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-05-2011, 04:53 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
So, anybody played it yet and want to give some spoiler free opinions? Gamefly still hasn't sent out my rental yet.
doesn't actually come out til friday, should get it tomorrow

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 18-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge
doesn't actually come out til friday, should get it tomorrow
Well, ya'll got screwed. It's out here. Stupid Gamefly.
Old 18-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
can we make sure this thread stays SPOILER FREE PLEASE?
Old 18-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
It would be nice if this forum had a [spoiler]spoiler feature.[/spoiler] Then again, probably not much use for it.
Old 19-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle

Agreed.

Mine was dispatched yesterday...

Am working from home today, with the emphasis on from home.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-05-2011, 07:40 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So tempted by this game as murder investigation is something I love but worried there won't be any life in the game after having finished it.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 19-05-2011, 07:47 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
So tempted by this game as murder investigation is something I love but worried there won't be any life in the game after having finished it.
I've heard the game has replay value...Especially if you fail on some interrogations

I hope CEX are selling it today like with most games.
Old 19-05-2011, 08:01 AM

eagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
There are 40 unassigned cases that you can do whenever you want, i.e. catching a purse snatcher, catching a pervert and talking a suicidal man down from the top of a building. There are also 30 famous landmarks (such as the La Brea Tar Pits), 50 film reels and 100 rare cars to be found within Los Angeles.
Old 19-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
It has arrived....

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-05-2011, 09:08 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So is this basically going to be GTA with a few murder mysteries thrown in?

Golf handicap - 11
Old 19-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle
It has arrived....
What did I tell you!
Old 19-05-2011, 09:17 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Just watched some gameplay videos on YouTube, it would appear it's a rehashed GTA with a different storyline....I'll give it a miss.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 19-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I'm gonna get this tomorrow I think.
Old 19-05-2011, 09:37 AM

eagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Just watched some gameplay videos on YouTube, it would appear it's a rehashed GTA with a different storyline....I'll give it a miss.
It most definitely isn't a rehashed GTA. For one you are a cop and can't go round shooting everything you want. Secondly, only 20% of the game involves shooting. The rest is finding clues, interrogation, etc.
Old 19-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
nothing like it!
Old 19-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleforlife
For one you are a cop and can't go round shooting everything you want. Secondly, only 20% of the game involves shooting. The rest is finding clues, interrogation, etc.
That is enough to put me off it
Old 19-05-2011, 09:48 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
So is this basically going to be GTA with a few murder mysteries thrown in?
Sounds good to me as the GTA games required no brain work.
Old 19-05-2011, 09:50 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

But does it actually require some brain power to be able to solve the crimes as with a lot of games similar to this, the game just points you in the right direction, which I don't want.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 19-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Historian

ollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
But does it actually require some brain power to be able to solve the crimes as with a lot of games similar to this, the game just points you in the right direction, which I don't want.
I dont think I've seen a review give it less than 80%. So it cant be that bad!

I only have 3 xbox 360 games but didn't hesitate to pre order this with my limited funds. But I suppose this doesn't help you...
Old 19-05-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
You can choose to use hints or not. If not all of the detective work is down to you.