Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murray
What trade Noodle?
Old 02-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murraycrystaljim FFS Murray
Some funny trades flying about. Someone obviously thinks I'm Nathan Tinkler.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

TonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
How's it going Nath, I mean Jim?
Old 02-05-2012, 02:14 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonysMumsabitch
How's it going Nath, I mean Jim?
Not only am i considering your offer for Z Clarke, but I'm thinking of adding Joel Sellwood to the mix, then in six months time, I'll have a dummy spit and claim I was over charged!
Old 02-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

TonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Well I am open to suggestions.

Feel free to send trade options.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

I need to change my team colours first and sack Wayne Bennett, will get back to you after my 20 course degustation dinner with Clive.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

Thanks for the invite pal.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoz_da II : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ross Lyon has ruled out Aaron Sandilands for this week's match against the Surfers.

No brainer move, Ross.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:57 AM
leviathan

ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget ozeagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Who sent me a request to trade for N Fyfe?

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:58 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

Same bloke who sent me one.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Big Cheese

Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim
Same bloke who sent me one.
And me!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:00 AM

Flat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle
Let's just pretend for a second that I have no idea about the spike in value for my Ashton Hams and I have not found this article To view the link you have to Register or Login, no way in hell I'll be doing this trade!
And the same to me too!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Big Cheese

Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Vic Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonysMumsabitch
Well I am open to suggestions.

Feel free to send trade options.
Suggestion duly made. Should be a welcome opportunity for you to offload an injury prone passenger who also plays for a team you despise.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:14 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses growbunghole knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay
This comp can be up and down like a brides nightie
I think the Smackos were on top after 5 Rounds last season and ended up collecting the spoon.
Jonathon Giles is my highest ranked and best performed player.

Almost time for the Duds to give up on finishing in the top 6 and start focussing on the KYSC.

"If you think that's laughable, even funnier is Glen McGrath is doing his five nil stuff again" Oisin 12/10/2006.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:51 PM

Flat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS MurrayFlat Noodle FFS Murray
I believe we've just witnessed the first successful trade this season
Old 02-05-2012, 03:53 PM

And after two consecutive losses, Noodle has ordered the traditional team bonding session by "shaving it off".

We shall now be known as "Noodle Brazilians"
Old 02-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle
I believe we've just witnessed the first successful trade this season
And what a trade it was, more of a donkey swap!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:22 PM

Zim^zuM is loud, is proud, is PalaceZim^zuM is loud, is proud, is PalaceZim^zuM is loud, is proud, is PalaceZim^zuM is loud, is proud, is PalaceZim^zuM is loud, is proud, is PalaceZim^zuM is loud, is proud, is PalaceZim^zuM is loud, is proud, is PalaceZim^zuM is loud, is proud, is Palace
Anyone need a MID?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

I have an excellent Freo player up for trade. He'll be out for a couple weeks with a shoulder injury, but is an elite player.

Any takers?
Old 03-05-2012, 02:20 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

I'd be interested in a forward if anyone wants to trade..