Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 24-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I logged in, entered the team number and password, selected team colours and got a blank screen, twice. I'll try again tomorrow
Old 24-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe it doesn't like Swans supporters...

If you have problems tomorrow, send me your details and I'll enter them and get you registered from here.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 24-02-2011, 09:41 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II

In short:

- we start a draft on this thread once we know who is in
- during the draft once a player is selected no one else can claim that player
- I'll post updates on who has who during the draft process
- season starts in round 1
- there will be a fixtures with coaches playing against each other throughout the season
- look up how the scoring system works on the website
- trades between coaches are encouraged, players can be dropped from squads and acquired into the squad during the season
- there will be a finals series, that will be explained on the website
- we'll discuss the possibilities of prizes/cash during the draft process

Feel free to ask me any more specific questions at any time.
Thanks.

I'll no doubt require further clarification as we go along.
Old 24-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

TonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
How we travelling?
Old 24-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in
Old 25-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
League currently has 5 players. Who is who?

Oglesmu = bung
Neil Craigzamoron = yours truly
DedBallSpeshlsts = DBS
Flemington Steel = ?
Lolern Bulldogs = ?

Old 25-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

TonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
I am Flemington Steel, my mate is Lolern Bulldogs.
Old 25-02-2011, 12:11 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Sign-up Successful!

Congratulations on creating your team Noodle Russians in league CPFC BBS Cup (#480652). We wish you all the best for season 2011 in your quest for the league premiership.
i'm in
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 25-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

Are we supposed to set our pre draft rankings?
Old 25-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

May have one more interested party. Are we still open for newcomers?
Old 25-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim
Are we supposed to set our pre draft rankings?
No, but you can if you want and send them to me, I will then draft for you if you are away.

edit: If I haven't been given a list by the "missing" drafter (24 hour period concludes) I will pick the highest ranked player from the default list compiled by the site (I won't pick injured players)

Last edited by oz_da II; 25-02-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 25-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle
i'm in
Nice work, Noodle.

Old 25-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
May have one more interested party. Are we still open for newcomers?
We now have seven, eight is ideal (no bye). Ozeagle not interested in getting thumped, not sure if GodstoneEagle is in. If not your mate can be number 8 and then we're ready to go.

Everyone clear that the draft happens on this thread?

Each pick is posted by the drafter in this thread. I compile the team lists and manually enter them onto the site.

Old 25-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

Ozeagle, all talk - no cred.
Old 25-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

So we don't press the pre draft rankings button once we are in?
Old 25-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
So we don't press the pre draft rankings button once we are in?
You can edit the pre-draft rankings from the site's default rankings if you like.

Old 25-02-2011, 12:30 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oz_da, I've sent you my pre-draft rankings just in case I'm not available.

Thanks,
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 25-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Shooting down bogans

Got it, well done, Noodle.

Old 25-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay
I'll go in if you can get the numbers.
When do we have to register by?
Brother kayjay, one spot left. Are you in?

Old 25-02-2011, 07:58 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've picked 33 players in the pre season draft.

Is this enough?