Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 28-02-2011, 05:00 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be un-contactable from this Friday (4 March) until next Thursday (11 March), as I'm off to Heron Island, where there's no mobile phone coverage or Internet access. After that I'll be at South West Rocks for another week. I can only draft after 6 pm each day before I go away on Friday, as I'm unable to access the BBS at work.

What should I do, as I doubt the draft will be concluded by this coming Thursday night?
Old 28-02-2011, 05:08 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunghole
I'll take A.Sandlilands with Pick 2.
Not a bad pick, bung...

Lolern Bulldogs is on the clock.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:14 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'll be un-contactable from this Friday (4 March) until next Thursday (11 March), as I'm off to Heron Island, where there's no mobile phone coverage or Internet access. After that I'll be at South West Rocks for another week. I can only draft after 6 pm each day before I go away on Friday, as I'm unable to access the BBS at work.

What should I do, as I doubt the draft will be concluded by this coming Thursday night?
Draft won't even be close to finished.

Probably best just to give me as big of a list as you possibly can, if the draft goes beyond your list I'll select fit and viable players from the list on the Ultimate Footy League site.

When you get back online and if you are unhappy with a selection I've made I'll allow you to exchange that player for any available unselected player and your selected player will go back into the undrafted list of players.

That "new rule" goes for anyone who is away.

Old 28-02-2011, 05:20 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II
Draft won't even be close to finished.

Probably best just to give me as big of a list as you possibly can, if the draft goes beyond your list I'll select fit and viable players from the list on the Ultimate Footy League site.

When you get back online and if you are unhappy with a selection I've made I'll allow you to exchange that player for any available unselected player and your selected player will go back into the undrafted list of players.

That "new rule" goes for anyone who is away.
Good plan, thanks Oz_da.

Should I use the 'Pre Season Draft' function on the site, to compile the list (which as you know, I've already started doing)?
Old 28-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Good plan, thanks Oz_da.

Should I use the 'Pre Season Draft' function on the site, to compile the list (which as you know, I've already started doing)?
Can do.

Not sure what is the easiest way to send that through to me. Ask Noodle how he exported his list, he did a good job sending his list though to me.

Old 28-02-2011, 05:30 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Can do.

Not sure what is the easiest way to send that through to me. Ask Noodle how he exported his list, he did a good job sending his list though to me.
You mustn't be able to view?

You suggested we all be on-line at a designated time, during which we can do the draft in one hit.

Is that still a possibility of happening?
Old 28-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
You mustn't be able to view?
Not sure what you are asking there...

Noodle sent me a list via a BBS PM.

Quote:
You suggested we all be on-line at a designated time, during which we can do the draft in one hit.

Is that still a possibility of happening?
That was just a possibility but probably too difficult to organize and if one person can't make it/or gets disconnected they are usually pissed off with their auto picks.

We're under way with this format now.

Old 28-02-2011, 05:48 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Not sure what you are asking there...
You mustn't be able to view my PSD on the site?
Old 28-02-2011, 06:05 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
You mustn't be able to view my PSD on the site?
Ahhh ok, no I can't view it, you'll have to send it to me like Noodle did.

Old 28-02-2011, 07:28 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Ahhh ok, no I can't view it, you'll have to send it to me like Noodle did.
OK

Hopefully I can copy and paste it.

Noodle?
Old 28-02-2011, 07:52 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm on now.
Had to re-do on home PC
Let me know if I haven't shown on CPFC League.
I'll go last pick though that is probably what's happening anyway!
I'm away from March 11
I'll leave you a list of draftees oz_da, as I'll largely be off-line.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

TonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Have messaged Lolern Bulldogs about this, he should be on it soon.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

TonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appearTonysMumsabitch endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
BTW how/where do we view the drafted players (eg. where do I see that Sandilands and Swa have been acquired)? And if I have picked certain players in this prelim stage does that mean my pick just happens without me actually pressing anything? Hope not as I'd prefer to hand pick every player lol

Last edited by TonysMumsabitch; 28-02-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:05 AM

DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Ozda, in the opening post of the thread can you keep a list with each player as they are drafted please mate
Old 28-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedBallSpeshlst
Ozda, in the opening post of the thread can you keep a list with each player as they are drafted please mate
That was the plan.

I was going to do it after each round but I'll check and do it every time I log on to the BBS.

Old 28-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonysMumsabitch
BTW how/where do we view the drafted players (eg. where do I see that Sandilands and Swa have been acquired)? And if I have picked certain players in this prelim stage does that mean my pick just happens without me actually pressing anything? Hope not as I'd prefer to hand pick every player lol
By prelim stage you mean the draft?

You select players by posting them on this thread. I'll update the selections on the opening post of this thread. Once the draft is complete I will manually enter them onto the league page on the website and away we go with the season.

As mentioned before, if you plan to be away you can send me a list of players or if you are late/slow in drafting I'll select the next ranked player on the default list supplied by the Ultimate Footy Comp website.

Old 28-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

Ahh OK, so there is no selection process required by us on the actual site then? We just say who we want here and then you do it? I will be keeping an eye on it all as it goes, so no need for me to forward a list. Cheers.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:32 AM

DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Tell your mate if he doesn't hurry up he gets Tambling
Old 28-02-2011, 09:32 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Copy and paste the list worked for me, bung

Very happy to take D Swan especially after his performance in the pre-season
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 28-02-2011, 09:35 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ummmm... One question, since I'm unfamiliar with what position each player plays, how do I know I have filled out the positions?

I don't think I'm allowed to take 18 forwards, am I?
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King