Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Key
Mate I was there when the Ambrose song got its first airing.

I was smashed tonight to be fair but you could have at least pretended to have known of Alan Key.
Seeing you on here I do know who you are now.

I dont really pay much attention to people on here as the majority are tossers
Old 13-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Palace Battering Ram

Alan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87
Seeing you on here I do know who you are now.

I dont really pay much attention to people on here as the majority are tossers
Agreed.

I'm young, blonde, handsome bloke.

Nice chattin to ye but you seemed a bit scared.

Quote:
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Push pineapple shake the tree
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Learnt his trade from Alan Lee
You can stand under my Vuvuzela-zela-zela
Old 13-03-2011, 01:15 AM

Bigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Poor alan key got bundled on the bus and beaten by a young thai man named oliver after a wank mexican an hour ago. I personally threw alan key off the bus and think he's an ugly fat blond **** who has a massive red spot name paul on his forehead. He also noshed shipps off under tje table in wetjers.

Alan key
Old 13-03-2011, 01:15 AM

Bigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Poor alan key got bundled on the bus and beaten by a young thai man named oliver after a wank mexican an hour ago. I personally threw alan key off the bus and think he's an ugly fat blond **** who has a massive red spot name paul on his forehead. He also noshed shipps off under tje table in wetjers.

Alan key
Old 13-03-2011, 01:27 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Neil gave me his 'Walton casuals' tie.

Some real Palace stories.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.

Last edited by Away Day Eagle; 06-04-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 13-03-2011, 05:47 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Nice story. Trust it was a very good night.

BTW. Did Neil go to the game?
Old 13-03-2011, 06:01 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
And Congratulations to Laggin who fell through 2 tables and chairs to end the night. Hilarious.
DRUNK
Old 13-03-2011, 06:02 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
we all dream of a team of alan keys
Old 13-03-2011, 11:08 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
laggin

More drunk than Baldy - that takes some doing !
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Was impressive that he avoided 2 chairs, a blonde bird and a waiter before going straight through the next 2 tables.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:10 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Alan key
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Palace Battering Ram

Alan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtoe82

Alan key
Out of order.

Also never had to wait so long for food in my life. Where did we go? It was pony.

Quote:
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Push pineapple shake the tree
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Learnt his trade from Alan Lee
You can stand under my Vuvuzela-zela-zela
Old 13-03-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Alan Lee was the closest thing we had to Shipps since he left.

(But better)
Old 13-03-2011, 09:08 PM
thanks for coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Away Day Eagle
laggin

More drunk than Baldy - that takes some doing !
nige. I am holding you responsible for drunken wether antics on the basis that you reccommended even more generous portions of wodka
Old 13-03-2011, 09:11 PM
thanks for coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Was impressive that he avoided 2 chairs, a blonde bird and a waiter before going straight through the next 2 tables.
wethers are there to be abused i have cuts and am badly bruised
Old 13-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 13-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
wethers are there to be abused i have cuts and am badly bruised
I quite enjoyed watching you getting helped up and someone pulling a 3/4 empty bottle of vodka from your pocket
Old 13-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Under Fascist Rule

And where did the Cantona thread go?
Old 13-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Shipperley bought a brick on the centenary wall. Legend.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Did you fall on your keys Laggin?