Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Easy question keep the Crystals or not
Keep Them 165 74.66%
Ditch Them 32 14.48%
Moo 24 10.86%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seen article in Metro. Sheer bunch of ignorant, thick, uninformed, sh1tstirring t@ssers.

The current cheerleaders 'The Crystal Girls' only started performing this season. Not sure when their first games was exactly, but if they have affected our form at home, 12 games unbeaten, shouldn't we be taking them to away games???
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:07 AM

RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Palace fans are commenting on the article. If you want to do the same, go here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Everyone get involved in commenting on the article (RBBB above):

The facts are incorrect - our home form is fine and I haven't seen a wave of "anti" on the boards as the article suggests. So this is a prime example of lazy journalism.

It's also cynical journalism as Metro have managed to get this silly article mentioned on a national radio show.

Morally we have to put them straight and, if there are positive plugs to be had it should be for Crystal Palace Football Club and the Crystal Girls. Both of whom do a tremendous job

Put comments in to set the record straight, and plug the club and the girls. Do it now!

Graham Bollock also needs to think before he speaks if he is the source off this tripe.

Last edited by JDawg; 30-03-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:29 AM
AWM since 2003

rickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Who is this Gareth Pollock
Old 30-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I've decided to write to the editor, I'm that angry about this and not just for the girls but for CPFC as well.

I would encourage as many people to do so as possible, let's kick up a right shit storm and demonstrate the power of the Palace that we can whip up across the BBS/Homesdale online etc.

If we can force a bank into selling us our ground back and we can single handidly dominate a vote/online game and other such matters then we can certainly get an apology issued.

Blood boiling... I really feel for the girls.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
The Crystals get my full support, 100%. Anybody who doesn't approve needs to get out a bit more, & is only aggrieved at the fact they're not as young as the last lot. Busy bodies.

Last edited by gilesy14; 30-03-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:32 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Thought April 1st had come two days early when I saw this.......
Old 30-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Palace Battering Ram

Alan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The best show of support, should it be feasable is to have the players come out as well as the fans and say 'we love em.'

It's an awful, awful article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Key
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Push pineapple shake the tree
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Learnt his trade from Alan Lee
You can stand under my Vuvuzela-zela-zela
Old 30-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
CONTACTS:

Kenny.Campbell@ukmetro.co.uk - EDITOR.

David.Monk@ukmetro.co.uk - DEPUTY EDITOR.

Sarah.Getty@ukmetro.co.uk - LONDON OFFICE

Fred.Attewill@ukmetro.co.uk - SCUMBUG JOURNALIST.

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 30-03-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Who's Gareth Pollock he's is either a massive nigel or he doesn't go regularly.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:40 AM

Mr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe we should send CPFC2010 the article and ask them to ask for a retraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Being the first team to beat them there will never go away, it's like taking the virginity of someone you don't like's sister, just so you can rub it in their face.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some guy at work started asking me dodgy questions about this when i got into work, he took the article to be true, as he knows nothing about football (liverpool fan) he wouldn't dream of knowing the in's and out's of the championship.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14
Busy body nonces.
Don't be a fool.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:42 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickywood09
Who is this Gareth Pollock
Probably a bitter Cardiff fan.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Whatever you think of the Crystals, this just isn't on. How can they write something that is not only ridiculous, but the foundations of which are based on a fact that is entirely wrong?
Old 30-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristalPalace
Whatever you think of the Crystals, this just isn't on. How can they write something that is not only ridiculous, but the foundations of which are based on a fact that is entirely wrong?
Probably aint a fact then

I know what you mean mate, it in completely innacurate and makes the writer look like a complete wanker.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:47 AM
AWM since 2003

rickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrickywood09 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Or millwall
Old 30-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
Probably aint a fact then
This is true.

I don't even really like the Crystals, so I just ignore them, but I can't believe their editors let journalists write unfounded crap like this.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:48 AM

Mr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Statto
Maybe we should send CPFC2010 the article and ask them to ask for a retraction
I've tweeted Steve Parish to see what he thinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Being the first team to beat them there will never go away, it's like taking the virginity of someone you don't like's sister, just so you can rub it in their face.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:49 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Hopefully a full apology in tomorrow's metro!