Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Exploring....

Neil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Fifa 12

So, the first, ahem, screenshot was released the other day and amazingly, it's not of Calvin Andrew....

Obviously, there's not much that you can tell about that at the moment, but I would imaging we'll hear something concrete about this year's big feature late May/early June.

In the meantime, having had Fifa 11 for six months, what new features would you like to see in Fifa 12? What worked and what failed in Fifa 11.
Old 14-04-2011, 07:28 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Sending off keepers. As Carl said, so many times the keeper has brought down my player for what should be a red card but isn't. I don't try and get them sent off (normally) but it's a bit annoying when it happens ALL the time.

Also, bring back ratings.

Introduce more goalie kits, Jules doesn't play in an all blue strip.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 14-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Exploring....

Neil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandNeil is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I'm pretty sure the ratings will be back. They were only taken away to prevent online cheaters (surprise surprise) creating a loophole to quit out the game without taking a defeat.
Old 14-04-2011, 07:33 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
That's good.

I hate people who cheat in online games
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 14-04-2011, 07:38 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS MurraySwanny32 FFS Murray
Just make it not as shit as 11 and I'll be happy.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 17

Living for Sundays.......GAMEDAY! FLY EAGLES FLY!
Old 14-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Exploring....

Fifa 11 is definitely flawed but it's certainly not shit. What didn't you like about it Chris?
Old 14-04-2011, 07:50 AM

Slough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses growSlough Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Spectator Mode ...
Old 14-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Make the menu system user friendly.
Old 14-04-2011, 08:19 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The ability to export your team so you can play in a Friendly vs other teams. Was in previous versions of Fifa so they should bring it back.

Also would love to see the team people build up in manager mode to be playable online vs other peoples manager made teams. I know people will use clubs with a massive wage bill at the start to get the best players in the game but will be a laugh

Also with regards to the above perhaps there could be an online mode where you play against certain teams with a certain wage bill i.e. if your wage bill is 130k then you can have the option to play against other teams with a wage bill of 130k.

Build your own stadium option would be nice too as we can recreate Selhurst some what. May not be excatly 100% the same but could be similar.

Add your own crowd chants would be a good option too. I remember in a Fifa game previously there were some Eagles chants from the crowd when you played as Palace but that seems to have disapeared so the option of adding your own chants would be good to me
Old 14-04-2011, 08:21 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan
The ability to export your team so you can play in a Friendly vs other teams. Was in previous versions of Fifa so they should bring it back.

Also would love to see the team people build up in manager mode to be playable online vs other peoples manager made teams. I know people will use clubs with a massive wage bill at the start to get the best players in the game but will be a laugh

Also with regards to the above perhaps there could be an online mode where you play against certain teams with a certain wage bill i.e. if your wage bill is 130k then you can have the option to play against other teams with a wage bill of 130k.

Build your own stadium option would be nice too as we can recreate Selhurst some what. May not be excatly 100% the same but could be similar.

Add your own crowd chants would be a good option too. I remember in a Fifa game previously there were some Eagles chants from the crowd when you played as Palace but that seems to have disapeared so the option of adding your own chants would be good to me
That's the main introduction of this year's Fifa!

Quote:
Old 14-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Die Nationalmannschaft!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I want more keeper kits... I think the keeper thing needs to be tweaked too... I will never forgive the CPU when I lost to Oxford when the keeper brought my forward down. Penalty... Saved... Keeper, stayed on the pitch. Blatant red card!

But I don't have many problems with FIFA 11 to be honest.
Old 14-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Glenn Murray's lover.

rhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough Eagle
Spectator Mode ...
^

And why are EA still featuring Kaka? He's sh*te! ANd player hardly at all this season.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 14-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Exploring....

Probably the smallest thing, but would make the biggest difference to me is so simple. Reduce the start-up time of the game. It probably takes a good minute, maybe more to get to the free-roam arena.

Get rid of all those league logos that nobody cares about (or at least hide them in a sub-menu).

I realise this is highly unlikely to happen due to the money involved in getting the leagues in the game.
Old 14-04-2011, 08:46 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
That's the main introduction of this year's Fifa!
Woo!!! No doubt they'll be a DLC. Will it be free though? I hope so
Old 14-04-2011, 08:48 AM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I think they should work on the fans. At the moment, the graphics are awful, they all celebrate in exactly the same way (they stand up at the same time and move in exactly the same way) and all wear the same colour. (I know it's the colour of the football team but in real life it doesn't happen.)

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 14-04-2011, 08:48 AM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan
Woo!!! No doubt they'll be a DLC. Will it be free though? I hope so
As in Fifa '11.

You can download it onto a memory stick and put it on.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 14-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Exploring....

This is making for entertaining reading already It's interesting to read what some people think is important.

There was someone (can't remember who) that used to rage against the machine that the bloody nets were wrong.

The nets? REALLY?!
Old 14-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Bus Wankers!!!!!

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
For me THE most single annoying thing is when you clearly have a player who is quicker than his opponent but continues to try and run 'through' the defender instead of just running round him whilst the defender just sticks his arm out and the bloody attacker holds his hand!

FFS RUN AROUND HIM!
SL Benfica
XBOX GAMERTAG: El Aguila x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Tell them I said that they are wrong and that we are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hate the manager mode on this years one, the menu is really small as well. I don't care about transfers and that too much, I have FM for that, just wanna play the bloody game.

www.woosiethinksfootie.blogspot.com
www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com
www.fiveyearplanfanzine.co.uk

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 14-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Johnny Cash + Jake Bugg

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me and My friends have had ideas for Fifa 12. The fact the atmosphere and the crowd is rather dire, there should be a louder roar at goals, especially Rivalry games. Also, at games in career mode to win the league or to beat relegation, how great would it be for a pitch invasion at the end Also, there could be a need to start a Be a Pro career @ a little league team or a kick about in the park? As complicated as this would be, it would relate to millions of kids around the world, let alone the country. Also, Please can we improve manager mode to the stage where it is almost Football Manager. In comparsion to Madden, you get to see the players walking into the stadium and the fans properly in and around the stadium, it would bring a whole new atmosphere to Fifa. Ahh, there are some ideas anyway.