Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-09-2011, 12:20 AM

Sp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallingtonEagle
Xbox mate, think you mentioned earlier you was on PC.

I always wonder how they are going to make the next Fifa better, and somehow they do! I'm sure 12 will too.
Using a Pc with a Xbox Controller.

The only thing i don't like so far is the shooting. Does not look very good.
Old 14-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Bleedin' Red and Blue

WallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
Using a Pc with a Xbox Controller.

The only thing i don't like so far is the shooting. Does not look very good.
What do you mean it doesn't look very good?

I think there is always a couple of things i dont like when i play the demo or when the game first comes out but you get used to them then forget about them after a few weeks.

Last season i didnt like how much better the goal keepers were and how hard it was to score by a header, if i remember correctly. However now, i dont notice it so much.

Follow me @barts1994
Old 14-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning9Freedman9 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Will there be any trade in deals on this? I.E FIFA 11 then buy 12 cheaper when you trade this in etc?

;)
Old 14-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Die Nationalmannschaft!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The defending is bloody hard...

Say the player is going down my left flank, I go to make a tackle with the B button (Xbox) down the line and the CPU always seems to cut inside as I make that challenge. Keep getting done with headers at the moment. I know it's only a demo but they could have been a bit more exciting in their selection of teams used.

AC Milan
Arsenal
Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City
Olympique Marseille
Old 14-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Scottish Eagle!

Mr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrongMr Tazo likes to sing along, although the words are wrong
i was getting so fustrated at trying to get the ball! i was losing 1-0 all the time but the other team, no matter who it was had 65-75% possession every time!!

the tackling is so much more difficult but some graphics have improved
Xbox GT - Mr Tazo

Chim, Chiminey, Chim, Chiminey,
Chim Chim Chara,
who needs Ronaldo when we have Zaha!!

Palace & Dunfermline Athletic Fan
It may not be a big team but at least im not a glory hunter
Old 14-09-2011, 01:19 PM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
When does the demo come out on Playstation anyone?

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 14-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Der Teufel

Ketteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKetteridge is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
I don't play with any assists on. Is it me or is it bloody hard to pass to a team mate now?
Old 14-09-2011, 02:16 PM

Sp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskingt
When does the demo come out on Playstation anyone?
Today.
Old 14-09-2011, 05:49 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Got home at 6:30 and started the download straight away.

It's now 12% downloaded.
Old 14-09-2011, 05:53 PM

JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Loving it, downloaded it from Xbox Live yesterday and it is much better than FIFA 11. The defending is tougher. No more silly ref decisions from what I played of the game. Like the new addition of being able to push the 'B' button to grab the opponent shirt or stick a foot out and standing challenge. Going to take some time getting used to. All I will say is that this demo is a few versions back of the game, so no doubt there are quite a few more tweaks which we'll see in the full game. So far though really impressed with the overall look and feel of the game.

Xbox Gamertag: Jonpalace1976

http://www.gamercards.co.uk/card/FIF...palace1976.png

FWL 2012 teams- Brentford, Palmieras, Sporting CP, Genk and Mechelen
Old 14-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Bleedin' Red and Blue

WallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proud
My views on the demo so far, after playing about 10 games or so..

Tackling - So so hard! I spend parts of the game just running after the computer with not much succes! Its hard to tackle when they are running down the line. I think if you manage to master the holding of 'RB' whilst running with another player, you will be very hard to score against from crosses.

Hand balls - I am yet to see a handball in the game. This is very good! I'm sure they are still in the game but seems to be a lot better than Fifa11 where there would be 3 or 4 handballs everygame!

Shooting in the box - For me it is harder to score inside the box. The keepers seems to be very good still but will be something that when you get used to shooting will become easier.

Shooting outside the box - I have found relatively good so far. I seem to be able to hit the target the majority of the time. However, if you try to finese the shots outside the box, it seems to take a lot more to beat the keeper than the old, finese to the back post, shots.

Shooting graphics - Am i the only one who finds them a bit strange. I think they seem to shoot so late to when you actually press the buttons.

Overall - Graphics very good. Battling on the ball is nice touch with the pulling and tugging of the shirts ect. When they get hit in a challenge they seem to feel the impact a lot more.

Also, the in game stuff like throw ins, your player actually running to get it and stuff like that all good.

Finally, someone above mentioned passing. I too have found this more difficult than normal. Seems you have to really put the right amount of weight on the ball, especially on through balls.

Follow me @barts1994
Old 14-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Bleedin' Red and Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonProgrammeSeller
Loving it, downloaded it from Xbox Live yesterday and it is much better than FIFA 11. The defending is tougher. No more silly ref decisions from what I played of the game. Like the new addition of being able to push the 'B' button to grab the opponent shirt or stick a foot out and standing challenge. Going to take some time getting used to. All I will say is that this demo is a few versions back of the game, so no doubt there are quite a few more tweaks which we'll see in the full game. So far though really impressed with the overall look and feel of the game.

Follow me @barts1994
Old 14-09-2011, 07:12 PM

JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
For latest info on FIFA 12 I suggest you guys follow @RomilyBroad on Twitter.

Last few tweets from him regarding the game:-

There'll be a bunch of other polish type tweaks to the physics as well as Impact Engine stuff, too. #FIFA12

Demo code is quite old now. Full game will have all players in the right places.

Also, physics tweaks being made - there will be less weird outcomes from impacts and collisions.

Ref calls will be better, for example. Their decision making will be improved over the demo. #FIFA12

Xbox Gamertag: Jonpalace1976

http://www.gamercards.co.uk/card/FIF...palace1976.png

FWL 2012 teams- Brentford, Palmieras, Sporting CP, Genk and Mechelen

Last edited by JonProgrammeSeller; 14-09-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 14-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Johnny Cash + Jake Bugg

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shooting has been improved so much, Messi has improved so much (Very much needed), Tackling has been over done. I know its the demo, there are bound to be faults, found a few so far. Plays great so far.
Old 14-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Scotland

CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Think everything is decent bar the defending, it's much more realistic now but so hard. You used to be able to just hold down circle (PS3) and your player would chase theirs and put them under pressure, now you have to get your timing spot on and there will be a lot of Yellow/Red cards, free kicks and penalties in the first week of release.
Old 14-09-2011, 07:43 PM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
S'alright. A few nice touches they've added e.g full kit shown before game; quick throw ins.

Shooting does seem a bit odd. Some shots that should be saved by the keeper trickle in.

To be honest, I don't really get excited by the demos. The only thing I'm really bothered about is what Palace are like.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 14-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bag
Anyone with the PS3 demo got horrific slowdown? Played 4 1v1 games with a housemate, then when he went to bed I played the CPU and was playing at about 1/4 speed, really weird framerate drop. Could do with knowing if it's the demo or my PS3 :S
Old 15-09-2011, 06:08 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineBulletEagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I reckon we will play shit on this... But the ratings are ridiculously high!
Old 15-09-2011, 06:43 AM
SE26

The Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hate to say it but first impressions aren't great. Just basically Fifa 11 but they've made it much more frustrating when you don't have the ball. Bored of chasing shadows after 5 games.
Old 15-09-2011, 07:47 AM

cpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcfan1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sniper
Hate to say it but first impressions aren't great. Just basically Fifa 11 but they've made it much more frustrating when you don't have the ball. Bored of chasing shadows after 5 games.
This for me, played it a few times now and its really frustrating, the new defending system is shite aswell