Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-03-2017, 12:28 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
The good thing about Kick Off 2 was Andy Gray on the front cover however, not owning an Amiga meant that whenever I went round a mate's I would get absolutely shat on
Old 23-07-2017, 02:54 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Update time:

1. Ocarine of Time
2. Deus Ex
3. Kingdom Rush
4. Max Payne
5. Championship Manager (Amiga) or whatever it was called
6. Oblivion
7. Orcs Must Die
8. Tomb Raider 1
9. Rainbow Islands
10. Bioshock

And that list will invariably change as nostalgia pangs hit from time to time.

The key for me in that list, is that every game just HAD TO be played. You willed your day away at work, and denied all requests for after office drinks just to get home as early as you could to play. Then you played until 3am in the morning with 4 hours sleep to look forward to. And that was all in single player mode.

Some of those titles I have only played in the last 5 years or so. They make the list for a slightly different reason. They too are addictive, but in the sense that they have all got me in trouble with my wife for hours dedicated to them, and for me acting like the Angry German Kid (I'm 52) when a level hasn't been cracked or I have made a mistake.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:00 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Deus Ex is a good shout.

You had the choice to kill everything that moved, or stealth. The first game to offer you a choice on how you went about your business.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:48 PM

marantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Nights sega Saturn
Power stone dreamcast
Old 03-08-2017, 07:55 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's still Zelda:Breath Of The Wild.
It's just so good. Except for The Lynels.
I hate those bastards.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:06 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Oh Wow,

Not sure about order but:

Civ 2
Civ 3
Doom 3
BF2 Bad Company
Falcon - Amiga
Formula 1 Grand Prix
Oids - Atari
Super Mario Cart (SNES)
Half Life
Just realised I can't count and only named nine.

BF4 or Wolfenstein for the final slot, I can't decide.
Old 24-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Desert strike
Old 24-08-2017, 10:15 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fallout 3
Old 25-08-2017, 12:12 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
10 (ten) games, not one. jeeeez. I put the 10 (ten) in letters to help you out, like they do in the football.