Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Some good selections there mate, I preferred NHLPA '93 personally - it was a more refined version of EA Hockey.

Will post my selections at some point today - just need to hunt down my post from the last two times we have done this
Yeah, I have since played that on an emulator and it's cool having the NHL in it - but I loved playing as United Kingdom or Luxembourg on EA Hockey and winning the World Championship
Old 06-05-2011, 03:22 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Here we go...

10 Star Fox Adventures (Nintendo Gamecube)
9 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo Wii)
8 Lylat Wars (Nintendo 64) (Suprised I haven't seen more of this from anyone, the first ever Star Fox game?
7 Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
6 Fable II (Xbox 360)
5 Goldeneye (Nintendo 64)
4 Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64)
3 Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
2 Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)
1 Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64)
Old 06-05-2011, 03:34 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
In no order:

Black and White (PC)
GTA San Andreas (PS2)
GTA IV (PC)
James Pond (Amiga)
Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge (Amiga)
Football Manager 2011 (PC)
Ico (PS2)
Gran Turismo 2 (PS)
Summer Games (C64)
Fantasia (Megadrive)

Werner Herzog
Old 06-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageReeper
8 Lylat Wars (Nintendo 64) (Suprised I haven't seen more of this from anyone, the first ever Star Fox game?
It wasn't the first Starfox game fella.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:49 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Goldeneye (N64)
Jet Set Willy
Dungeon Keeper
Tetris
Mario Kart Wii
Double Dragon (Arcade)
Gauntlet (any format)
Kung Fu (arcade)
Super Mario World
Streetfighter 2 (A doo ged!!)
Old 06-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
I think FM09 was the last one I proper got into, although that might be because I had more time then. Although thanks to the update the screen freezes on startup each and everytime.

Road Rash was class.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:31 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
In a week or so, I will collate all answers giving each pick a single point and add up the votes.

Find the top ten video games of all time voted by BBSers.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Blap.

scottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman says
Point Blank (PS1)
Pokemon: Red (GBA)
FIFA: 2004 (PS2)
Counter Strike (xbox)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (xbox) Simply for online play with mates so much fun.
Roller Coaster Tycoon (PC)
Halo 2 (xbox)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Metal Gear Solid (PS2)
Resident Evil 5 (XBOX360)

Xbox Gamertag: Scotty Boii x
Old 06-05-2011, 05:02 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
MarioKart (Wii) - Fantastic fun - BBS MarioKart might……………Thursdays will never be the same (if you have MarioKart, I urge you to joining the chaos)

Galaxian (Arcade) - Spent many hours huddled around the machine in the chip shop

Donkey Kong (Arcade) - Groundbreaking at the time, line up your 10 pence pieces

Chopper Command (Atari) - my fave Atari game

Super Mario 3 (NES) - wow, it lived up to the hype (ps the whistle is not for players)

Donkey Kong (SNES) - weekends of fun

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) - Fantastic game, plus the benefit of being able to have my daughter as a helper

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - as above, even better

Mrs Pac Man (Arcade) - Met my best friend playing this in the corner shop, lots of fun

Pole Position (Arcade) - loved "spinning" the steering wheel!
Old 06-05-2011, 05:58 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
in no paticular order...

GTA: Vice City (ps2)
GTA: San Andreas (ps2)
Rainbow Six: Vegas (xbox 360)
Pokemon: Silver (GB)
Championship Manager; 01-02 (pc)
Call of Duty 3 (xbox 360)
The Warriors (ps2)
PES 2 (ps2)
Mario Kart (N64)
GTA: IV (xbox 360)

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 06-05-2011, 06:00 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pokemon
Fifa
Football Manager
MarioKart Wii

Close. Thread.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboiix
Point Blank (PS1)
Pokemon: Red (GBA)
FIFA: 2004 (PS2)
Counter Strike (xbox)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (xbox) Simply for online play with mates so much fun.
Roller Coaster Tycoon (PC)
Halo 2 (xbox)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Metal Gear Solid (PS2)
Resident Evil 5 (XBOX360)
was this the one with that stupid spotlight thing?
Old 06-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Pokemon
Fifa
Football Manager
MarioKart Wii

Close. Thread.

Ahahahahaha!

I'm assuming you're not 20 yet?
Old 06-05-2011, 06:49 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone who doesn't inlcude Deus Ex, Half Life, GTA or Football Manager can probably be ignored in this forum in future.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Exploring....

The comedy keeps coming. Keep it up folks!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:52 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
The comedy keeps coming. Keep it up folks!
you hurt my feelings

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 06-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Look forward to hypje's submissions.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
Games I remember enjoying:

Batman the movie (ZX Spectrum)
Sonic (Sega Master system)
Golden Axe (Sega Master System)
Kick Off (Sega Master System)
NHLPA93 Hockey (Sega Mega Drive)
Monkey Island 2 (PC)
Wolfenstine 3D (PC)
Sensible Soccer (Amiga)
Ridge Racer (PS1)
Gran Turismo (PS1)
Pro Evo Soccer 2 (PS1)
Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)
Pro Evo Soccer 5 (Xbox)
Call of Duty 2 (Xbox 360)
Old 06-05-2011, 07:07 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PES's (ps2)
Fifa's (ps3)
Pokemon
Call of Duty
MGS4
GTA IV
Football manager
Resistance
Old 06-05-2011, 07:52 PM

charl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad
Anyone who doesn't inlcude Deus Ex, Half Life, GTA or Football Manager can probably be ignored in this forum in future.
I included Deus ex, such an epic game. 2nd one was a bit off.

FWL Honours:
Season XX - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XX - FA Cup Winners
Season XVIII - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XVIII - Championship Winners
Season XVII- League 1 Winners