Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:50 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
It wasn't the first Starfox game fella.
It was the best one though
Old 06-05-2011, 09:05 PM
We're Red and Blue

Youknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty air
1. Super Smash Bros Melee GC
2. Uncharted series PS3
3. Super Mario N64
4. Batman Arkham Asylum PS3
5. Mario Kart N64
6. The Warriors PS2
7. Goldeneye N64
8. Pokemon Yellow GB
9. Rome Total War PC
10. Guitar Hero 3 Wii
Old 06-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fifa International Soccer
Earthworm Jim
Championship Manager 2 96/97 updates
Cool Spot
World Cup Italia 90
Roland on the Ropes
Sonic 2
Alex The Kidd in Wonderland (I think, the 1 built in to the master system 2)
Wonder Boy
Pshyco Fox
Old 06-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Holmesdale Lower Block G

Zareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to OllieZareba2003 belongs to Ollie
Great thread. Will dig out my retro PC games and compile a list. Trouble is, by digging them out i'll want to play them all again. Bye bye spare time! :-)
Old 06-05-2011, 09:35 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Manic Miner (spectrum 48k)
Alan Borders Cricket (spectrum)
Wolfenstein (old pc)
C and C (playstation)
Medal of honour (playstation) because it was the first time to kick nazi arse
Tomb Raider (playstation)
GTA san andreas (playstation 2) awesome
Mass effect 2 (xbox 360) the first was close
Red dead (xbox360)
Original gta (playstation)

god i feel old,its been fun seeing how games have advanced over the years.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:39 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Metal gear solid would be 11,ground breaking game that lead the way for the great games we have today.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Yer all bastards

Misery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangosMisery Guts is doing tangos down in the quangos
Only really like strategy games

1 Rome Total War --- utter classic
2 Medieval total war 2 excellent follow up (empire TW, Napoleon TW and Shogun are dull)
3 Football manager -- any year
A classic from my received Neg Rep Bit sad really aren't you, negging somebody for a post that neither you are affected by nor you disagree with. Fortunately, my rep is more powerful than yours, so by nagging you in return it really just gives you less rep. Not that I care.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
******* hell. I forgot how good Sonic the hedgehog was.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Goldeneye - Lost so much of my life to this game, brilliant - and the multiplayer was just so ahead of its time.
Championship Manager 00/01 - First one I played so gets my vote - prefer the old ones.
Zelda Ocarina of Time - Amazing game, just falls shy of FF7.
Final Fantasy 7 - Probably the best game ever in my opinion.
Gran Turismo - The only 'real' racing game I've ever really liked.
GTA Vice City - My favourite of the series, before it got too big and scary!
Mario Kart 64 - Great stuff and first game I had on the 64.
ISS 98 - Brilliant upgrade of ISS 64 - most fun football game I think
Banjo Kazooie - Great fun, went back to it several times too
Resident Evil 2 - Loved 1 and 4 too but 2 gets my vote.

Gotta admit, a large part of this is probably nostalgia hence why no new games. Gonna sound really old here but I just don't think they make them like they used to! The N64 for me was the best console by a long long way, just seemed to get so much enjoyment out of so many of the games. Could just be an elegaic throwback to a time when me and my mate would sit in his room playing great games with no crap to worry about. Don't seem to get that enjoyment now - even when playing games that I can tell are quite brilliant eg Oblivion and Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360.

I wonder if I was 13 or 14 now what I'd pick and if I'd find them as fun as I did some of them. I could reel off a host of other N64 games that I could have listed - 1080 snowboarding, Diddy Kong Racing, Turok 2 etc but I wonder if it's just foolish nostalgia. I just seemed to enjoy games more back then.

Must be growing out of it.

Last edited by davemorris04; 06-05-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:07 PM

hypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear it
Goldeneye - 1997 (N64)
Counter-Strike - 1999 (PC)
Operation Flashpoint - 2001 (PC)

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXIX World Club Cup Gold Winners
SXVIII World Club Cup Silver Winners
SXVIII Charity Shield Winners
SXVII Premiership Champions
SXV Premiership Champions
SXIV Premiership Champions
SXIII Championship Champions
SXII League Shield Winners
SXII League One Champions
SXI Conference Champions

GT: pdblair
Old 06-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I forgot Age of Empires II. FFS.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:12 PM

hypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear it
Dungeon Keeper - 1997 (PC)

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXI Conference Champions

Last edited by hypje; 06-05-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:13 PM

Carmageddon - 1997 (PC)

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXI Conference Champions

Old 06-05-2011, 11:17 PM

GTA IV - 2008
Red Dead Redemption - 2010

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXI Conference Champions

Old 06-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GTA Vice City has to be the best of the series. Just perfect.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:30 PM

They're all good tbh

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXI Conference Champions

Old 06-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Blap.

scottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman says
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
was this the one with that stupid spotlight thing?
i
Spotlight? I just liked it cause it had the free kick spin thing. I think it was 04

Xbox Gamertag: Scotty Boii x
Old 06-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Blap.

scottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman says
Did anyone else play Point Blank on PS1?

Xbox Gamertag: Scotty Boii x
Old 06-05-2011, 11:53 PM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy
Kings Bounty - Amiga

I hope you've played the remake.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lords of Midnight (Speccy)
Space Firebird (Arcade)
Missile Command (Arcade)
Space Cadet (PC)
Break Out (Arcade)
Moon Cresta (Arcade/Speccy)
Space Invaders (Arcade)
FM (Speccy)
Galaxians (Arcade)
Chequered Flag (Speccy)