Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-06-2011, 02:44 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Surely sending abusive and offensive PMs and reps is a banning offence.

Not that I'm that bothered. He sounds like a retard.
I think it is.

But that nonce c*nt clearly enjoys it so I'm all for letting him have his fun. I will be the one laughing when his Mum gives him aids though.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
I think it is.

But that nonce c*nt clearly enjoys it so I'm all for letting him have his fun. I will be the one laughing when his Mum gives him aids though.
His mum has got aids? I really wish you'd told me this sooner
Old 05-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Ah, just seen Psychokillers thread - sorry! Could the mods merge if poss?
Old 05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah seems like this is his m.o.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Doodleandy once called me a dick for saying, after the Brizzle City away game, that Burley should be sacked if we lost to Millwall AND Preston. We all know what happened next...
Old 05-06-2011, 02:58 PM
We're Red and Blue

Youknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty airYouknowitstrue is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I've gotten pos rep from Jason Smint, but no comment was left, I'm special
Old 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are you a fascist nonce then too?
Old 05-06-2011, 03:04 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Cant find Jason Smint on members list.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
Cant find Jason Smint on members list.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sminty didn't give me a comment.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And he's banned
Old 05-06-2011, 03:10 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Account hacked? Or just a troll?
Old 05-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
This is so weird.

I posted on shipp ahoys thread regarding some random neg rep that I got, I thought I was the only one.

I have a theory that jason smint is cpfc dan 84. I shall now present my evidence.

At 12:56 today, I got a random, out of nowhere neg rep regarding the following post, on a thread that hasn't been active for weeks:

As you can see, it's BulletEagle making a remark about cpfc dan 84, and all I posted was a "" as a response, as I must have found it amusing at the time. I got negged by jason smint. COINCIDENCE? I think not.

I would also take an educated guess, and state that "Hash Brown" was cpfc dan 84 on this thread:

I am now open to providing private investagative services at a reasonable hourly rate. Thank you.

Last edited by Kipungu; 05-06-2011 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
from SLIII, who proclaimed all his comments were banter and in good humour
Odd, he neg repped me but it is gone now. Not sure why mine went but your's did not.

My only piece of neg rep, I kind of liked it being there, humiliatingly alone among other more friendly remarks.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:13 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu

I have a theory that jason smint is cpfc dan 84.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu

I would also take an educated guess, and state that "Hash Brown" was cpfc dan 84
Unlikely.

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 05-06-2011, 03:15 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Negged as well. No comment though. Same person, same thread.

You'd think that if the funny farm gave you just two hours a week to use a computer, you wouldn't waste it on a site where eople have lost all respect for you.

Maybe, that's why he is at the funny farm.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm just cheese

I said the same thing on the other thread. Both have sent me threatening pms and links to my facebook account. Both are racist and neither can spell. They are definitely one and the same.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Odd, he neg repped me but it is gone now. Not sure why mine went but your's did not.

My only piece of neg rep, I kind of liked it being there, humiliatingly alone among other more friendly remarks.
My only neg rep as well, use it as a reminder of where the line of banter ends and abuse starts, as he had absolutely no idea.

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 05-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
oh poo, I think I just neg repped Heb but forgot to check the neg rep spot. Sent him a pos rep by mistake

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 05-06-2011, 03:17 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Old 05-06-2011, 03:19 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14
Who is this wanker? For some reason I keep getting neg repped by him for no apparent reason. I know neg rep isn't the end of the world & i'm not losing any sleep over it but this bloke is a tool. Throw into it he's now using homophobic abuse whilst neg repping me - i'd just like to know what his fecking problem is?

Sminty, if you wanna sort this out properly rather than through a computer - you'll find me in Lower Holmesdale, Block C, row 34, seat 40 most weekends after August.
Watson's my cat is a tit