Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Ant. w/o an H doesn't neg rep me, but he sure tells me he loves me in his pos reps

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 05-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jason among called me a **** on a PM.

“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 05-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Pets on the bed 05-06-2011 04:14 PM mrgins Neg rep. I'm traumatised!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:21 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Rep (good or bad) should be private. But Blind can royally **** it up.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Rep (good or bad) should be private. But Blind can royally **** it up.
I should neg rep you for that, mod style!
Old 05-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How do you know when/if you've received positive or negative rep?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:21 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSEAT EAGLE
How do you know when/if you've received positive or negative rep?
Click on "user CP"
Old 05-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
GodstoneEagle called me a cretinous weasel once
Old 05-06-2011, 05:23 PM

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks Al.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:24 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Surely sending abusive and offensive PMs and reps is a banning offence.
Oh, come on.

If they're being repeatedly hateful and harassing then maybe. But the occasional use of (moderately) abusive and offensive invective every now and again is what these kinds of websites are all about (... aren't they ?)

It strikes me that, more or less, anything goes in the GCC forum so why would anything sent in private be deemed a banning offence? Like I said, if people are getting subjected to a prolonged campaign of threats or discrimination via PM's or reps then that's worthy of censure but surely that's extremely rare.

Obviously PK's initial example is unacceptable but then again, it's not like he's averse to dishing it out, no holds barred. I think people need to man-up a wee bit here. I don't condone anything hateful but if you're going to dish it out then you should be able to take it without a thinly-veiled attempt at snitching to the moderators via a supposedly light-hearted thread.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farNathanCPFCD stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
I got this from Heb - "I don't know what he's saying, but I'm saying a big fat NO to rep-whoring, and NO to the causes of rep-whoring, and YES to negging "

For posting on the rep thread
Old 05-06-2011, 05:33 PM

I just took a look at 'User CP' as Little Al suggested, had never noticed that link before.......so, belated thanks to everyone who positive repped me
Old 05-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis
Oh, come on.
You seem to have neglected to quote the rest of my post where I said I don't really care. Oh well.

Anyway, seeing as we are doing this:

This person has repeatedly sent neg reps with offensive and threatening content. It's not like it's just the once. Strictly speaking that is against the rules of conduct on the BBS. Did I personally want him banned? No. As I said, he's clearly an idiot.

EDIT: He has been banned, although I suspect that might have more to do with him being the reincarnation of another poster.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:03 PM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy
Watson's my cat is a tit

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 05-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
YOURE A ******* WANKER

From Smint. Not exactly creative this boy is he?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-06-2011, 06:08 PM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I was never negged by this Smint fella or by Doodledandy

I feel deprived.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 05-06-2011, 06:08 PM
XXVII

you stupid little mug

From Smint
Old 05-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
you stupid little mug

From Smint
I asked him to negrep you.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-06-2011, 06:10 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I asked him to negrep you.

Why?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Why?
To view the link you have to Register or Login 03-06-2011 08:41 AM To view the link you have to Register or Login Sorry mate, so wrong.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ