Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-06-2011, 09:43 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A lot more now I'd imagine

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 05-06-2011, 09:45 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
No, just the 1.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From Danny Boy - It's getting annoying with the constant correcting people's spellng. I mean seriously, whats is your problem?

Old 05-06-2011, 10:10 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think the funniest for me has to be in response to this post, made in 2004

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I got a response from Phallus: Crawley 1 Palace 0 2010
Timestamp: 03-02-2011 04:47 PM

Talk about a build up
Old 05-06-2011, 10:38 PM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the smint ****(very supportive of Pakistani christians in the EDL!!!) neg repped me...called me a "Fascist pig".....I told him to "Piss Off".....he did.....
Old 05-06-2011, 11:17 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't have any neg rep at the moment... I think I've had 1 though, don't remember what about though.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle
You'd prefer it without the cat?

You sick, sick person.
Dear god no!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 06-06-2011, 12:55 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After I voted for IAN WALSH as the worst BBSer in an awards thread he rather tragically revenge-negged me a couple of times, once making reference to my silly wig (which is sadly now long since departed). I didn't satisfy him by responding privately but I stand by my original comment by which I justified my vote.

I described him as a crusty wankstain on the discarded undercrackers of the BBS, or something along those lines. He was obviously quite upset by the whole thing, the poor flower.

Last edited by Gosling; 06-06-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:11 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well being of a certan age and input I always wondered what those green and red bars were for .Now I have found out and have been pos repped on 9 occassions .Once by that doyen of the BBs my mate minty ,or whatever his name is.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:41 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy
Watson's my cat is a tit
Old 06-06-2011, 05:41 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
525 posts and not a single one neg rep worthy
Old 06-06-2011, 05:52 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Cricket Thread 03-03-2009 11:29 PM ChiswickEagle
"Prat"

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:58 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozeagle
Cricket Thread 03-03-2009 11:29 PM ChiswickEagle
"Prat"
Was it in response to you asking the name of the substitute fielder who ran Ponting out in 2005?
Old 06-06-2011, 06:09 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Something about Bradford I think

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:55 AM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Crystal Palace v QPR... 02-10-2010 04:50 PM TheMexicanHorse
Part-time Palace, the very worst. Vile.

I'd be worried if I ever got positive rep off the likes of him.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:07 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
He wasn't ealier.
Ah, that explains it.

Strange comment to get negged for, especially 6 years later - he must be an extreme weirdo, even by BBS standards.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Men At Work
Crystal Palace v QPR... 02-10-2010 04:50 PM TheMexicanHorse
Part-time Palace, the very worst. Vile.

I'd be worried if I ever got positive rep off the likes of him.
His godfather's proper Wall, don't you know?
Old 06-06-2011, 07:17 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
first, last and only one was in feb by 'always an eagle' with comment 'sigh'
thats it
Old 06-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I got blank negged by the mashed banana man aka Jason Smint yesterday afternoon for some random post I made about Private Messages in 2005
Old 07-06-2011, 06:00 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One only. That was by Little Al for confessing to being a 'not Palace' supporter from the ages of 9 to 11 (you have to understand, my brother was 9 years older than me, and my Dad hadn't rediscovered his passion for football).

A bit unfair, given that I hardly ever mention the time Al got his cock out onto a table in the Clifton...

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but that’s the way we like it. And it’s not plastic. Palace til I die.