Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:44 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
No, I think that is the heading. Start by pressing the home button and go from there
Ah yep that's what I meant...virgin host about a weeks of back material

4od app would be better IMHO

I'll edit original post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully
I thought that was what you asked?
I am asking.

On xbmc - 4od has a list of all shows in alphabetical order - I just want to know if the same is available on TiVo

I know I can find shows in the epg or searching, I just see know way of 'browsing' only 4od
Old 11-02-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
I am asking.

On xbmc - 4od has a list of all shows in alphabetical order - I just want to know if the same is available on TiVo

I know I can find shows in the epg or searching, I just see know way of 'browsing' only 4od
Nothing like xbmc, just the last week. 4 is holding out on everyone at the moment...
Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
You sure - the whole of series 2 of spaced is on there when you search?
Old 11-02-2012, 11:22 PM

Quote:
You sure - the whole of series 2 of spaced is on there when you search?
No not sure... Use Netflix for most things either US or UK via PS3 or ATV2 respectively
Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully
Have you got a premium account?

To activate your free one through Virgin read this...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
linked account, now have premium

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
linked account, now have premium

Thanks!
Old 23-02-2012, 04:03 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
just so everyone knows sky are adding 4OD, bbc and itv iplayer to anytime plus in april along with fibre broadband (in conjunction with BT's updates)
Old 23-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize
just so everyone knows sky are adding 4OD, bbc and itv iplayer to anytime plus in april along with fibre broadband (in conjunction with BT's updates)
Welcome to the Twentieth Century.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 23-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize
I struggle to get remotely excited that in a couple of moths sky will finally be adding services that have been available via my tv, blu ray player and TiVo for ages.

120Mbit Internet from March at no extra cost however is admittedly getting me slightly tingly with excitement mind.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:24 PM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
a new convert to Virgin moving next week and virgin cables already installed in new property,was gonna stick with sky but would've been too much hassle getting it all installed so switched to Virgin and went for all services

30mb broadband

xl tv including al sky sports & movies including 500gb tivo box

m phone package (even though i wont use it at all )

got this for 55 half price for 3 months then 99 there after (free instillation included ) - but if i stayed with sky and added broadband and phone line would work out more or less the same - also thrown in 60 credit off my first bill
Old 12-04-2012, 01:09 AM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Getting a Tivo on Tuesday. People say its really slow (moving around the guide etc) is that true?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

No
Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does the Tivo box need to be connected into your router, or does it all work off the cable coming in from the street?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceaction
Does the Tivo box need to be connected into your router, or does it all work off the cable coming in from the street?
Straight off the street.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers
Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

You get an additional 10mbit connection direct to the TiVo - no connection to the router

However if you want to control your TiVo using iPad, iPhone, comport etc then you need to connect the TiVo to your router
Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 AM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
as a Virgin XL package customer, does anyone reckon there is a way to wangle a Tivo box for free??

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't believe people pay this much per month for t.v! Crumbs!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo
as a Virgin XL package customer, does anyone reckon there is a way to wangle a Tivo box for free??
Ask them, you should be able to get one for 50 quid (activation)