Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 24-02-2000, 02:30 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just Found Anti's New Charlton Website

This is just one posting from, what can only be, a site created by our very own Anti . Take a browse at the postings on this site for a real

There are those who claim that clowns are jolly, happy-go-lucky sorts whose only wish is to bring joy to the hearts of people everywhere. Those who claim this are naive fools. The truth is that clowns are, without exception, vicious psychopaths, just waiting for the chance to pounce upon some unsuspecting victim and tear them limb from limb.

My first encounter with the horror that is a clown came when I was six years old. My mother was spending the afternoon volunteering for a charity event at the local zoo. She took me along, and I soon became restless and wandered off to see the polar bears. I was almost immediately accosted by a grinning, grease-painted demon (who was, although I didn't know it at the time, a co-worker of my mother's), who took it upon herself to follow me everywhere I went. Her voice was a shrill helium-soaked nightmare, her shoes were enormous, and her face was like death made up as a streetwalker. I screamed and ran blindly through the zoo, trying to escape, but somehow she kept up. after what seemed like hours, I finally found my mother, and screaming incoherently, threw myself at her legs. We had to leave, of course, and it was almost a month before the nightmares stopped. To this day, if I happen to run into a clown, I break into a cold sweat and have to immediately go to some safe, non-clown place. No, there's nothing funny or nice about clowns.

-Edward

Theres loads more at To view the link you have to Register or Login

Enjoy!

------------------