Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Banned by Moderators

touching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screentouching cloth has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Jones
Clyne will charitably let him out of his back pocket at the end of the 90 minutes. That's after he's chewed him up and spat him out

Some player doing that with a broken foot.

Still look on the bright side it gives you another excuse when you are heavily gubbed.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:07 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 03-08-2011, 06:30 PM

albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.albiontillIdie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
And that is why he is a player to be proud of
Old 03-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
I like the fact that the first bit of that clip followed the poxy bird overhead.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:45 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Speroni would've had that covered easily
Old 03-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by touching cloth

Still look on the bright side it gives you another excuse when you are heavily gubbed.
You lot will have played at least 9 games by then. Wouldn't be so sure that KLL's glass ankle will not have broken again by then.

Not wishing that on him of course.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 03-08-2011, 08:00 PM

Corporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Oh dear.

That arrogant stupidity of yours really is setting yourself up for an almighty fall
Old 03-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Jones
Oh dear.

That arrogant stupidity of yours really is setting yourself up for an almighty fall
What I want to know is how can he be touching cloth when all the shit comes out of his mouth?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:21 PM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Alex Marrow could slot in at right back and duly smash the flash **** into your poxy plastic stands.

He won't fancy it after that.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
3 days

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 04-08-2011, 06:47 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
3 days
I think you will have a very good start Richard as i have stated before.
I think the first 4 or 5 fixtures have been kind to you and you should be up there, but let us look at the table say late September/early October to guage how are clubs are doing.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
I think you will have a very good start Richard as i have stated before.
I think the first 4 or 5 fixtures have been kind to you and you should be up there, but let us look at the table say late September/early October to guage how are clubs are doing.

That is what i have been advocating for the past couple of months Jim!!

Old 04-08-2011, 06:50 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Clyne will be out for around 6 weeks. Back a few weeks before we play you, and before he embarrasses your soon to be non-existent strikeforce
Old 04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Dog Rough

There comes a time when all this bluster has to stop, and i for one cannot wait to get the real business started, then we will see if we are stronger than last season (which i think we probably are) and whether your new signings will sink or swim at a higher level along with your lads from last season, or the momentum gained will carry on and you have another good season. I know what i think, but opinions go out the window come 3pm on Saturday!

Old 04-08-2011, 06:57 PM

seagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
There comes a time when all this bluster has to stop, and i for one cannot wait to get the real business started, then we will see if we are stronger than last season (which i think we probably are) and whether your new signings will sink or swim at a higher level along with your lads from last season, or the momentum gained will carry on and you have another good season. I know what i think, but opinions go out the window come 3pm on Saturday!
Indeed. Tension is mounting. I cannot wait
Old 04-08-2011, 07:01 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Oh, come on Richard i have loved your predictions about us over the years.
Falmer a White Elephant, we won't fill it, we won't get promoted !
Come tell us how you feel ?

Imo will wil finish around mid-table and you will be below us.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:

Flip that around and that's my prediction

Would be good for you lot. Given your record at this level, anything above 22nd would be
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 04-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:

Early days old mate if your season goes tits up all those predictions may well bear true

Old 04-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Early days old mate if your season goes tits up all those predictions may well bear true

Apart from the promotion bit obviously!

Old 04-08-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Apart from the promotion bit obviously!
That was your prediction for last season.