Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 27-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I'll bid $2 for Aaron Rodgers.
There's some good tactics for Auction Leagues as I discovered last year
Old 27-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ok ill play
Old 27-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
If y'all wanted to do an auction league, I have no problem staying up one night on the weekend.
Old 27-07-2011, 08:44 PM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
My brother, AddiscombeEagle, told me about this league.

I am definitely interested if there are spaces left.
Old 27-07-2011, 08:52 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Swanny can you put my brother in for this one as well as myself please. His BBS user name is KP8.
Old 27-07-2011, 08:55 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No probs. Good to have you both on board. Is he going to be on the BBS or on chat during the season/games?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 27-07-2011, 09:06 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Recently resigned up for the Bbs and reckons his posts are taking time to show, guess new members are moderated at first.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:09 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best speak to Ben about that before the season starts, might be a problem with his account.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 28-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd love to play, but if we're doing a live draft, I'm not around from 31st to 14th. If I'm not around, then I don't mind missing out.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:59 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

We'd be doing an email draft I reckon.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 29-07-2011, 06:06 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

We have 10, would like 12 if possible....anyone else interested??

Can everyone PM me their email addresses please?

Golf handicap - 11
Old 29-07-2011, 06:24 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Scrap the emails actually lads (cheers anyway Blue Boy)

Enter here:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Password: palace

Golf handicap - 11
Old 29-07-2011, 06:26 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Going to go through the settings and stuff with Ardeo and discuss a few options but thought it best to get it set up so people can join now, fine tune later.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 29-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Looking at the settings, too many bench players. Cut it down to 5-7.

Instead of W/R/T, can you make it Offensive Player? Then you have the chance to use 2 QB's or whatever you like.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:50 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I just quickly set it up, need to discuss the settings and see what's best. Not sure if Yahoo keeps track of who has traded draft picks for the following season and whether it adjusts the draft order accordingly or if I have to do it myself. Also not to clear on when you have to assign your keepers....the website doesn't give much away and if anything makes it a little more confusing.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 29-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Under Fascist Rule

If there is a way, stick me down as an admin for half hour tomorrow and i'll see what I can do. Pretty used to setting up and running Yahoo leagues after the last few years.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:57 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You can't do much at the moment as you have to wait to confirm the list of entrants before making any adjustments to the draft/keeper settings

Golf handicap - 11
Old 29-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Ah, fair enough.

You can normally set your own keeper date.

I'd suggest the number of keepers at 4.
Old 29-07-2011, 11:02 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Made you co commish Paul, take a look and tell me what you think.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 29-07-2011, 11:17 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Not sure if I like the idea of being able to play 2 QB's

Golf handicap - 11