Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:01 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't see you in the list of teams Jaz, what's your team name?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 03-08-2011, 07:04 PM

solpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in, if you still need more participants.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:05 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We are at our capacity now fella but will put you on the reserve list in case we get someone drop out. Ben is running the normal league on the other thread and is having two league this year so you'll get in on that one.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 03-08-2011, 09:00 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Swanny I signed up this morning as Carshalton Ravens.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:07 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Hmmmm, can't for the life of me work out who's not signed up. Once Jaz and Phil are in then we are missing one.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 03-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I make these the joinees so far:
myself
Blue Boy
Funk Butter
AddiscombeEagle
ardeo
Swanny
KP8
Oz_Da
LLCoolSteve

Then Jaz, Belly and elliott?
Old 03-08-2011, 09:23 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Missing davematt, Elliott isn't around to draft.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 03-08-2011, 09:24 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Belly and Jaz as well obviously

Golf handicap - 11
Old 04-08-2011, 09:16 AM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
I saw there was some debate about running with the option of 2QBs and wonder if the scoring and settings have been finalised yet?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:23 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Not finalized yet, open for discussion although I can't say I'm too keen on running with the option of 2 QB's, would prefer it to represent a proper team

Golf handicap - 11
Old 04-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Swanny this is your league, and whatever you choose to go with is fine by me
Old 04-08-2011, 11:36 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You really know how to stir the pot don't you Steve.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 04-08-2011, 11:44 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
Can't see you in the list of teams Jaz, what's your team name?
Signed up yesterday. RomoWittenHisPants.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:55 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Lol. Don't see you on the list fella, you sure it was the right league?

Golf handicap - 11
Old 04-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
You really know how to stir the pot don't you Steve.

er, it wasnt a 'stirring the pot' post at all

I was saying as you have set this one up and are doing the work its up to you what you want to do with the rules etc

Jeez
Old 04-08-2011, 11:57 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used the info that LLCOOLSTEVE posted, if that's right?
Old 04-08-2011, 12:01 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
er, it wasnt a 'stirring the pot' post at all

I was saying as you have set this one up and are doing the work its up to you what you want to do with the rules etc

Jeez
Ok, so what would you rather have, a standard flex like we do in Ben's league or with the added option of using a QB within that flex position?

Golf handicap - 11
Old 04-08-2011, 12:03 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
I used the info that LLCOOLSTEVE posted, if that's right?
Lol, I didn't check that link but I think you may have signed up for a random league.....someone's probably wondering who the hell you are!

ID is 261945
Password is palace

Golf handicap - 11
Old 04-08-2011, 12:05 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

No idea what happened then, should be on there now?
Old 04-08-2011, 12:07 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would prefer just the one QB