Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Do you like the new badge or not
I like it 607 91.28%
I hate it 19 2.86%
not sure yet / moo 39 5.86%
Voters: 665. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-08-2011, 09:24 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is hereCPFC2010 Sam the man is here
New Badge

I've been following the debate closely and before we launch the vote looking at as many of the designs that have been posted, most of them I have seen before and are similar to the options we have.

There is one that I think there is merit in adding to the options.

I think the round design is a very good option, bit the shield option and the round option are very easy to use as they have a natural 'frame'.

I do think we would need to make some changes to the design if it was selected just minor tweaks but I am minded to add it to the options.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2e3pcif.jpg (134.1 KB, 1953 views)
Old 14-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Congrats doof
Old 14-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That one looks sweet.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:27 PM

doof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
this is rather good news!

Happy to incorporate any tweaks.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:29 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Excellent stuff - as said elsewhere, was the only one of the fan designs which grabbed me.

Good work all round
Old 14-08-2011, 09:29 PM

monkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brilliant. Love the round badge!
Old 14-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Sonic Youth

Jolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJolly Norwegian was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Excellent news!
Old 14-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
great stuff
Old 14-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd vote for that one if we had to change.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Better ... much, much better.

bonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
much better than others.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:34 PM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Love that
Old 14-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
we have a winner lol

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
if we have to change this is the best
I'm not a troll

Ryneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenRyneto101 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
REALLY NICE
Old 14-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fecking brilliant news. Well done doof!

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 14-08-2011, 09:37 PM

doof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
I'd vote for that one if we had to change.
I might do too actually.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:37 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wow - nice one, I missed this one... definitely needs a tweak but always loved a round badge
Old 14-08-2011, 09:39 PM

Taedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thank you for listening, I like this one more than any of the other 4
Old 14-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will definately be voting for doofs design.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".