Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Do you like the new badge or not
I like it 607 91.28%
I hate it 19 2.86%
not sure yet / moo 39 5.86%
Voters: 665. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-08-2011, 09:40 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Hopefully the tweak will the fixing the eagle. The rest of it hits the spot
Old 14-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Cato the Elder

SamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Could we add 'a different badge' and 'the current crest' to the options as well please?
Old 14-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Prefer that to the one posted on HoL!
Old 14-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
We have a winner.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:44 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not a fan of the eagle.... but everything else looks good. Some of the other eagles look better.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:46 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
Hopefully the tweak will the fixing the eagle. The rest of it hits the spot
^^^^
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan
Prefer that to the one posted on HoL!
Link?

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
the eagle defo needs sorting out, but the 'theme' and style are great
Old 14-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here

Old 14-08-2011, 09:49 PM

SmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If it was between this and the other 4, I would choose this. However I stick by that Kolja's designs should be put into the vote at least (Sorry doof)
Old 14-08-2011, 09:52 PM

may blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love it! Brilliant. Thanks 2010.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=113804&page=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
Link?

Looks just like me!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-08-2011, 09:54 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good work CPFC2010 for hearing what people have said........Good work Doof for a good design, best get to work for next seassons kit design!

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This badge would get my vote.

Eagle needs a slight tweak though

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
I've been following the debate closely and before we launch the vote looking at as many of the designs that have been posted, most of them I have seen before and are similar to the options we have.

There is one that I think there is merit in adding to the options.

I think the round design is a very good option, bit the shield option and the round option are very easy to use as they have a natural 'frame'.

I do think we would need to make some changes to the design if it was selected just minor tweaks but I am minded to add it to the options.
Why have you posted a different colour one on the Hol? Which one is it? Or does it depend on the kit.

Last edited by Sp1Eagle; 14-08-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love that badge
Old 14-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
Why have you posted a different colour one on the Hol? Which one is it? Or does it depend on the kit.

wont both types be used, depending on format
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure if i prefer our current one.. at least its original and doesn't look like any other badge.

But this badge thats been posted is definitely better than the other options.

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78
wont both types be used, depending on format
Ok. Thanks.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:02 PM

Pennyfather12 is playing for a contract
love it. will get my vote